What should I do about my fat face? I already lost weight what is next face lipo? also rate my face? I souldnt be posting this but... idk:( ?

what should i do about my fat face ? I already lost weight what is next face lipo ? also rate my face ?   i souldnt be posting this but ... idk:( ?

Most Helpful Guy

• your face looks very attractive to me

Most Helpful Girl

• let your hair grow longer... problem solved

What Guys Said 5

• Your face doesn't look fat to me - If you check the bone structure, you have no double chin - It is your frame - Lots of people have a roundy face and look like that

• It will get less chubby as you get older, some of it is leftover. Baby fat. I had same problem but more than fine with looks now.

• You look perfect for me! I think you will be looking better with the loose hair.

• nothing, its fine

• You look fine, I wouldn't worry about it at all. Just keep at losing/maintaining your weight, and most of all, remember that you're probably much prettier than you think you are!

What Girls Said 4

• Your face isn't fat hun, however if you're that paranoid you could look into the world of contouring. That's what I do, makes me feel a bit better.

• Don't panic. Your face looks round because of the bone structure, not much you can do about that. Loosing some extra fat, may influence your cheeks, but not your global face.

• you should lose more weight... then it will slowly come off you face.

• I personally think you are beautiful. But if you want, you could always learn to contour and highlight. It works wonders for me. And just add a bit of an arch to your eyebrows, maybe thin them a tad. One other suggestion, getting side swept bangs with tons of long layers to frame your face. That would definitely thin the appearance.