Do guys like thick thighs?

So there's a lot of people who find women with long legs attractive. I wonder if there are guys who like thick thighs 😌

0|2
6|22

Most Helpful Guy

• There are lots of guys who like thick thighs. Its a cultural thing. In my experience, latino and black guys can find thick thighs hot, where as white guys won't tolerate the same level of thickness... theyll start to complain that the girl is "fat". Colored guys like thick, white guys like skinny, in my experience and with my friends. I personally am black and I there are a range of sizes that can look nice, there is no one, perfect size. But i know that I dont like skinny thighs, and if my wife had skinny thighs it would not be as sexy as having nice thighs that got meatier and fuller as they approached her hips. There are lots of guys that think like me, it just depends on the circles of people you hang out with. My mexican friends have appreciated the same type of physique as my black friends... but it was usually my white friends/coworkers who liked chicks who are skinny... they werent crazy about developed hips.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am starting to accept the fact that I can't get rid off them no matter how hard I work out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I like long legs, but I also like thick thighs, especially if the thighs are like strong. There's a girl who does sport, but she's naturally a curvy woman with thick but strong thighs :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Different guys have different tastes so there are guys who like thick thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love thick thighs, believe me i love thick thighs very much, they are soo hot, thick thighs save lives :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup team thick thigh fan club right here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG thick legs are really hot! I'd draw the line if her feet were small and her legs were thick though. But then again that's because I'm into taller or medium height girls who have thickness to them, not petite, ultra-skinny girls. But as a leg guy I saw yes to thick legs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... Me. Really thick thighs. Thunderthighs. Want.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love thack'ens!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Big Thighs the bigger the better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I do... love getting some piece of that meat ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thick thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Need see

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yes there are those that like thick thighs. In most cases that would indicate a full figured Lady and I'm all about full figured woman

0|0
    0|0

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• i have thick thighs and i love em'
    when it comes to guys,, some will like em some won't

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of people do like them as a lot of the big butt girls also have big thighs as a result of doing a lot of squats and other gym exercises.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hope so!! I'm pretty sure guys like thick thighs and a toned stomach or toned legs, not just fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it really depends on the person. Some guys like them some not. Me as a girl who likes girls, I like thick girls as long as they are healthy, you know what I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know plenty who do. I don't personally know anyone who doesn't like thick thighs (that I know of) but on here I hear it a lot that the skinnier the girl the better. But IRL I know guys who like there's girls a little curvier.

0|0
    0|0