Getting really good looking with age, anyone?

During highscgool i was overweight average height and not really that confident nor fun, then grduation came and i starterd losing weight and hitting the gym and getting taller, now iam 6'2 and 175-180 lbs pretty average weight and body size, my dad kept telling me how girls found him really handsome but i never believed i was like "yeah sure, he got girls just not the way he describeds it... "

And by the time i hit college i wasn't oveweight, had a neat small beard, pretty good style (hair and clothes) and i make an effort to manintain my body and look, i look and smell nice all the time, but what surpirsed me was the looks i get from girls left and right, shit some even know my name and what i study, i attract super hot girls with bfs !!!

some girls even admitted to me that they find me the most Handsome and stylish guy in the entire major and they like my personality and coolness as well ( keep in mind we're talking about 170+ students ), and it shouldn't come as a surprise that i get away with lots of things i say and do to girls not to mention how easy talking to them is (not super easy but not hard either)

So i was just wondering how many people experienced anything similiar, since most people i know stayed the same mentally and physically during highschool and college, but i changed a lot in so many ways and i keep changing and learning more things all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am getting better looking with age!

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say I'm maintaining average.

What Guys Said 1

• I say my rating has stayed constant relative to whatever age group I was in from school till now but it would be interesting to see if anyone had a similar experience to you.