Is a c cup too small?

Im talking about bra size. Im a 13 year old girl i weight 105 pounds and I'm a c cup but today a boy who was a year younger than me was making fun of me telling me i was flat chested and needed breast implants and now I'm super uncomfterable with my body. What do you think about a c cup? Too small? should i get breast implants when i turn 16

Most Helpful Guy

• C cup is well within average range of an adult and at 13 your body hasn't o
    probably developed to an adult size yet so be patient. Honestly a boy of 12 has no idea what he is talking about, he is probably just repeating what he heard some other girl called to make himself feel grown up.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, fuck him. No one can judge your body but you and a doctor when looking at weight. You have the body you have, don't change it.

Secondly, a c-cup at 13 is HUGE. I'm almost 16 and I still have an A-cup. Boob size doesn't really matter, and fake tits look igly in my opinion. Breastfeeding canmt be done and implants can burst.

What Guys Said 17

• Certainly not! C cup is medium, so you're just fine. A 12 year old boy may well be just teasing or may well be just plain nasty.

For what it's worth, I openly state here I prefer A or B as being small boobs. Also, my sister is 32A at best and is very happy with what she's got.

• Boob size is not important.

Also bear in mind that your boobs are still developing until roughly the age of 23.

Also C is definitely not "flat chested'.

• C cup probably looks big on you, which is great.

• https://mobile.twitter.com/heightismxposed
    These give men the right to bodyshame you women

• No c cup bra size is medium. Besides your 13 so you got at least 3-5 years for that all to change when you get your adult body. Most boys don't really care about boobs , they usually care about the girl herself.

• Next time laugh at him for having a tic tac penis, no your breasts aren't small, actually large for your age, plus c cups are medium to large, in my opinion c cups are the perfect cup size

• Nope you'll be fine

• Tell him he's an idiot.

• c cups are good

• A "C"cup is just fine, forget the jerk that teased you. Implants are gross, don't look natural nor feel right.

• Please let this be a troll post

• Your young and are still developing and there is nothing wrong with being a C cup at all

• Damn kids are getting disrespectful out here. I don't remember being that bad. Dont even worry that's no problem. ignore people. Thats a rough time for everyone your age. i was going through a tough time then too. Still kind of am.

• he does not know what he is talking about. a c cup is great. not big not small, just great.

• lol chill some 12 year old who prolly wants ur "flat chest" prolly has a tiny little dick
    just chill ur 13 ur growing

• its not too small

• No, c cup is great. I love it :)

What Girls Said 5

• c is my ideal cup... at 13 you have breasts for days and will likely have even bigger boobs at 16 naturally

• c cups are nice size..

• C cup isn't small and your boobs are probably going to grow bigger as you are only 13. You're lucky, I am 17 and not even near a C cup unfortunately.

• You are fine! Thirteen year old boys are stupid.

• Ok, first of all, I don't think any sane person would tell you getting breast implants at 16 is a good idea. You're only 13. Your breasts haven't stopped developing yet and probably won't for another couple years. Also, c cup is not flat chested, or even close.