Is a c cup too small?

Im talking about bra size. Im a 13 year old girl i weight 105 pounds and I'm a c cup but today a boy who was a year younger than me was making fun of me telling me i was flat chested and needed breast implants and now I'm super uncomfterable with my body. What do you think about a c cup? Too small? should i get breast implants when i turn 16

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• C cup is well within average range of an adult and at 13 your body hasn't o
    probably developed to an adult size yet so be patient. Honestly a boy of 12 has no idea what he is talking about, he is probably just repeating what he heard some other girl called to make himself feel grown up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, fuck him. No one can judge your body but you and a doctor when looking at weight. You have the body you have, don't change it.

Secondly, a c-cup at 13 is HUGE. I'm almost 16 and I still have an A-cup. Boob size doesn't really matter, and fake tits look igly in my opinion. Breastfeeding canmt be done and implants can burst.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Certainly not! C cup is medium, so you're just fine. A 12 year old boy may well be just teasing or may well be just plain nasty.

For what it's worth, I openly state here I prefer A or B as being small boobs. Also, my sister is 32A at best and is very happy with what she's got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boob size is not important.

Also bear in mind that your boobs are still developing until roughly the age of 23.

Also C is definitely not "flat chested'.

0|0
    0|0
  • C cup probably looks big on you, which is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://mobile.twitter.com/heightismxposed
    These give men the right to bodyshame you women

0|0
    1|0
  • No c cup bra size is medium. Besides your 13 so you got at least 3-5 years for that all to change when you get your adult body. Most boys don't really care about boobs , they usually care about the girl herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time laugh at him for having a tic tac penis, no your breasts aren't small, actually large for your age, plus c cups are medium to large, in my opinion c cups are the perfect cup size

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope you'll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him he's an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • c cups are good

0|0
    0|0
  • A "C"cup is just fine, forget the jerk that teased you. Implants are gross, don't look natural nor feel right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please let this be a troll post

0|0
    0|0
  • Your young and are still developing and there is nothing wrong with being a C cup at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn kids are getting disrespectful out here. I don't remember being that bad. Dont even worry that's no problem. ignore people. Thats a rough time for everyone your age. i was going through a tough time then too. Still kind of am.

0|0
    0|0
  • he does not know what he is talking about. a c cup is great. not big not small, just great.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol chill some 12 year old who prolly wants ur "flat chest" prolly has a tiny little dick
    just chill ur 13 ur growing

0|0
    0|0
  • its not too small

0|0
    0|0
  • No, c cup is great. I love it :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• c is my ideal cup... at 13 you have breasts for days and will likely have even bigger boobs at 16 naturally

0|1
    0|0
  • c cups are nice size..

0|0
    0|0
  • C cup isn't small and your boobs are probably going to grow bigger as you are only 13. You're lucky, I am 17 and not even near a C cup unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are fine! Thirteen year old boys are stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, first of all, I don't think any sane person would tell you getting breast implants at 16 is a good idea. You're only 13. Your breasts haven't stopped developing yet and probably won't for another couple years. Also, c cup is not flat chested, or even close.

0|0
    0|0