Are chubby cheeks cute on girls?

I think I have chubby cheeks, i work out but they dont leave. I think it is because im à teen with baby fat. This is my faceAre chubby cheeks cute on girls?

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean chubby cheeks aren't always cute, but yours look good. your face is well proportioned, look great.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I bet you couldn't take a photo of that bright smile of yours cause the camera can't shoot into direct sunlight.

Your cheeks are part of that. Love 'em.

1|0
    0|0
  • They can look very cute on the right face.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look just about right - I wouldn't call them chubby at all

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it looks cute on you

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe so.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks very nice on you , but i doubt that it'd look good on every girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i love chubby cheeks <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty just as you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • well it depends how chubbs

0|0
    1|0
  • Very nice

1|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• You have a lovely face nice high cheekbones... your face will become more defined when u get a bit older... relish your youth and your chubby cheeks Becos when u get older you'll miss them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel you.. have the same struggle. . but my boyfriend adores them so I dont worry that much anymore. .. And yes they are cute !

1|0
    0|0
  • you have cute cheeks

1|0
    0|0
  • Darker women often have more fat restored in their face (and body). I think it's more of a race thing tbh, you look fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • guys like chubby cheeks on healthy looking girls... but if theyre chubby because their body is chubby, usually they find that unattractive. from what I've been told

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry I have the same problem and always get compliments on them. You look beautiful 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • You look really pretty😊

1|0
    0|0
  • You're attractive, stop complaining :p.

1|0
    0|0