Does this color suit me?

So I had my hair professionally dyed a copper red color this weekend and it washed out in a day. I ended up buying my own dye and developer and colored my hair myself at home, but it turned out way more red than anticipated... does it at least suit me? I dont hate it but im still kind of iffy.Does this color suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks really good and does suit you. It would be better if the red wasn't so bright though.

What Guys Said 9

• Not really because it looks artificial. You are a rather good looking young lady with acertain natural beauty with those eyes and smile. Embrace who you are naturally and you will have a glow that cause many people to enjoy being around you... and you will be happy too.

• I know it doesn't look natural but I tend to like more bold looks.. thank you though!

• Consider making yoyr "bold look" through clothes, makeup, and accessories.

• I like it - I always like really bright red hair like that shade

• umm.. the sides appear splotchy and i can't support such a poor effort.. that being said if you can fix this it will be acceptable

• Suits yeh. Red and blue can work well.
    Did you also consider a smooth darker blue to play well with your eyes?

• It looks nice. I wonder why everyone dying red these days.

• Thanks!!! I had red hair a few years ago but my hair was way longer... I wanted it to be more of a copper red and it turned out like this lok

• Lol*

• Whats this

• The color of my hair lol

• ur really weird

• im not a fan of it.

• Yeah fine

What Girls Said 4

• I wanna say yes, but it pops out your eyes which is awesome. Beautiful eyes, I think after a few washes when it fades away itll look better. But right now its too red on you, it seems almost fake. Its honestly 6/10 for the way it suits you.

• Thank you! I know its obvious its not my true color but I've had blue hair, purple hair, white hair, and pink hair so im not worried about it not looking natural. As long as it looks good then cool!

• Out of all those colors I think Red is best lol, you should keep it as a permanent color. But you're bold, I could never pull those colors off except my highlights :-p

• Im sure you could!!! 😊

• it still looks cool

• Maybe more brown shade? Like an brown Auburn color? Or burgundy?

• Yeah after its been in my hair for a few days its actually gotten more of a burgundy color which its cool

• definitely! loveit