What should a girl focus on to become more attractive?

I think I'm decently attractive, but what would you say are the most important ways that girls could become more attractive (plastic surgery doesn't count). So fill in the blank: you see a girl, and think, "Wow, she'd be beautiful if she just ____!"

Please only answer this question if you are actually attracted to girls!

Most Helpful Guy

• if she would just learn to like herself. Attitude and self belief go a long way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Didn't wear her make-up/clothes that way. I feel like a lot of women go overboard.

What Guys Said 6

• ... be more friendly and smile more , that's all.

• What if your teeth are a little crooked? Just smile with your mouth closed I guess?

• smiles more and was more confident

• ok start with the basics.. learn how to apply makeup! learn how to take proper care of your hair. .. hygiene is a big deal also.. keep that uni brow in check also.. but dont look like a damn cartoon with that shit.. natural arches fit most women

• Omg!!! So u think by being fake is the way to get more Attractive?
      Makeup makes u look like a whole different person which is fake
      Natural is better
      Taking care of skin I understand das something everyone should do as well for the hygienes...
      Just don't get the makeup part lol
      I never ever do makeup it's not my thing but it makes me wonder if not doing...
      Makes me look unattractive?
      I rather look natural then fake lol

• @uhhihello 😑 I tired doing it yesterday and u don't wanna know what I turn myself into let's just say 😣😣 when I came out of my room my little sister started crying and screaming.. monster in the house 😱
      😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭!!!

• @Naughtygirlishere Aw haha!! It takes time!! You just need practice haha I know it's hard at first!

• Depends what your strengths and weaknesses are. Really depends. Would have to see a pic

• Weaknesses are big hips (39-40 inches) and slightly crooked teeth. I'd like to say I have a lot of strengths haha but mainly my waist is 24 inches so that's fun :) Chest is 35-- so I'm pear shaped

• to look more feminine. Makes sense right?

• Could you be more specific? Do you mean dresses and long hair? Makeup and heels?

• all of that tbh

• Her face and hair.. How she projects her self

• Like what is a way she can improve her face?

What Girls Said 3

• - Getting slim/fit
    - Whitening teeth
    - Having a nice clothing style
    - Smiling more, being outgoing/bubbly

• ... if she just smile

• Look natural
    Smile more