What do you think about girls with contact lenses with color?

Im a brunette and some people tell me im a mix of Megan Fox and Irina Shayk but I dont have those blue eyes thoe so im thinking of getting contacts since my eyes are brown so what would you think?
It looks to fake or sth? Let me know

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont really care about that

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks fake to me

What Guys Said 5

• Go for it - To me it is as natural (no pun intended) as dying your hair - GIrls often do that and don't look unusual.

• If the make their look pop, it can help. My ex fooled me when I meet her and had blue contacts in... Her real eyes are black... like a great white.

• From far difficult to understand it is fake but when you talk face to face the person probably thinks "fucking fake bitch who doesn't know like an alien she is walking around"

• Too fake

• there liars, whats the point in lying about your eye color. Its pointless and fake

What Girls Said 2

• Depends. Getting good contacts that don't damage eyes can cost up to 500 dollars, so I'm not sure it's worth it, but if you want to and have good ones I don't think they'll look fake.

• You can see it few meters away, no point honey