Do I have a bad bikini bod? Thoughts?

Do I have a bad bikini bod ? Thoughts?
Let's remember being honest and being mean are two different things.. I don't want to censor anyone but I don't want people to be mean and spiteful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not too skinny.. but you are standing weird in the pictures ( on tippy toes) in the first pic which is turn your hips/waist.

• I'm not standing on my tip toes my feet r just big and as I was taking the pic they were stumbling over each other :p

• I've heard , "keep your shoulder back"... they only people I've seen with an arched back are inner city crack ho's.. LOL

• Ur dumb and u don't know what ur talking about

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuuucckk girl. What I wouldn't do for hips like yours...

You look awesome. You definitely have nothing to be worried about! Shhiiiiiittttt

Incidentally, a couple of things.

1)
    The thigh gap is a function of having a wide angle between yr hipbone and thigh bones -- which you *definitely* have.
    In other words, even if you WERE overweight -- which you absolutely aren't -- with yr build, you would still absolutely have the thigh gap.

This body shape is one of the oldest and most universally appreciated forms of feminine beauty. You see it in ancient statues of fertility goddesses; it's what grandmothers affectionately describe as "childbearin' hips"; and of course it drives men *wild*.
    BUT...
    When you have it to the extent you do, it can cause orthopedic problems -- so, you should be aware of those issues, and do what you can about them.

I wrote about that here (mho opinion)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1897466-how-to-get-a-thigh-gap

For an example of the kind of exercise you can incorporate into yr workouts to prevent yourself from developing knee issues, see here (mho opinion)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1995218-help-how-do-i-work-out-my-inner-quads-with-weights-or-whatever

But, yeah, you DEFINITELY don't have a "bad bikini bod". Shit girly. You have a fucking FANTASTIC bikini bod.

• Sry multitasking lol, I lost my point numbering (:

Point 1 was, basically, "the thigh gap is part of yr anatomy, and it has nothing to do with being overweight or underweight". (I didn't even have a thigh gap when I was a 6'2" 122lbs editorial model.)

Point 2 was "... but, it can cause knee problems, so you should limit the amount you wear high heels, and you should do these kinds of rehab/prehab exercises".

What Guys Said 44

• you have a bikini body. perhaps a bikini that sits higher on your hips would suit you a bit better but you definitely have a bikini body... nothing wrong with hips

• You look fine

• You look well proportioned so it looks fine. Not like your skinny with massive hips, they look fine on you :-)

• No, seems fine to me. Nothing to worry about.

• Not at all. You're in good shape.

• I think your body is good - Your hips are curvy more than huge I believe

• Seems a normal shaped body to me - I think you look fine

• Nope looks good on ya!

• I can feel it in the air tonight oh lord!

God I miss my early 20's..

That would be a yes.

• Your 'huge' hips were the first thing that caught my eye. Your 'huge' hips, while not actually huge, are VERY sexy! Nice legs too

• No, stay right how you are :)

• You look pretty normal to me bruh

• You look fine for a girl your age.

• You look fine

• no you look great, stop worrying

• You look wonderful how you are. Don't worry about what others think. It is about health so just be yourself.

• you have a good body, don't worry :)

• your body looks pretty attractive and good to me

• Yes.

• Hips look fantastic.

• No yu0ou llook very sexy ;)

• Yes you do

• You have a nice bikini body

• Who said guys only like size 14 girls? You look fine and i think that you're not considered skinny.

• Looks fine to me!

• no, you're not too skinny

• You look wonderful as you are

• You are so nice & hot...

• You are fine, dont worry x

• you look great. awesome body, great boobs and wonderful crotch area

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 12

• I like how you're twisting your leg so that it looks like you have a gap between your legs.
    & your body angle in general (from the neck to your waist) looks like you're doing something odd. @redeyemindtricks - Thoughts?

Take a regular picture, legs straight at shoulder width apart, standing straight.

• I don't know if you are blind but my legs are apart and they aren't twisted, it's a blurry photo and bad lighting. I don't know what your definition of straight is to you but I'm not doing yoga, I'm pretty fucking standing straight

I have a thigh gap with my feet standing together and apart. However I stand. Thanks

So antagonist and bitchy in your comment aren't we?

• Pointing out what I saw at first glance? lmao. (( I call it like I see it and ALWAYS give my honest opinion; no matter how angry it might make some)

I can clearly see your foot (on the left in the pic) is not straight, it's at an angle to create the thigh gap.

&& The thigh gap shouldn't matter tbh. I don't have one and frankly, don't give a damn. Like my legs just the way they are. :* Thick and strong.

• You're fine.

Men like a variety of sizes. Some only like 0's or 2's. Others like 8 and 10s.

* Just how some women like men who are skinny, or have dad bods.. while some of us like body builders.

• I can absolutely tell you that straight men who "only like 0's and 2's" do not exist.

How did you manage to make 2 different comments?

• @redeyemindtricks - Some men do like super skinny women. They do exist and are straight. I know because one of my friends (who is due in the next month) is a size 2, no ass or breasts and her boyfriend is ALWAYS talking about how he loves her being so thin.

• I think she was talking about guys who ONLY like that type.
      but I'm sure they exist too. about 10 years ago I was like that too. but for me it changed and I learned to appreciate more curves too ;)

• Why do you worry. You have normal proportions. Your shoulders are even little wider than your hips, so that looks athletic. And you have a nice waist. Why are you so unsure?

• i think i have body dysmorphia

• You don't have. Don't look at the pics in the magazines. They are photoshopped. You have very normal body proportions. If your body is dysmorphif, what about mine? I am even more bulky than you.

• you're good looking

• You look good, but why are users able to comment twice? It's odd. Any ideas, @xHoneyxBeex?

• Occasionally if we remove a duplicate post, the comments on the duplicate can be moved to the original. If a user posted on both questions, it can result in their opinions appearing twice on the original question. :)

• @xHoneyxBeex Ohhhhh, that makes more sense, haha. Thanks for the clarification!

• No problem!

• You look great!. And if anything fuck what any dudes think on their preference. It's all about you. Your body is yours ! Rock it :)

• You are not skinny, you are normal. Who complained about it?

• Hmm no you re hot

• No. You're perfectly healthy. People consider overweight the atandard a lot nowadays.

• You just said your hips look huge and now your asking if your too skinny. Wtf

• Not at all you look above average weight

• You're sucking in your stomach too much in the first pic, BREATHE GIRL!!