Are guys attracted to plus sized girls?

Im 5'8" and size 12 or 14. I never seem to get as much attention from guys than the smaller girls. I think I have a pretty face and a good personality but I am insecure about my body. I feel that my size makes me less attractive to guys. Am i wrong or are guys really only attracted to really slender girls?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys have know Ideal what's the visual difference between a 7, 12, 16. Do you know of a celebrity that is your size/shape? There are plenty of guys (mainly older) that like curvy girls I know I do.

Sports Illustrated plus size Cover model Ashley Graham is I think a 16 and looks very beautiful (IMHO)

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1151876052_n.jpg

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• There is a growing trend towards liking bigger girls - You see it here on GaG so don't worry too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • plus size girls are the hottest girls on earth, seriously they are soo damn hot, i love plus size girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, could you show a picture of someone who resembles that size?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Most men are more attracted to fit more, just as more women like guys with six pack abs and muscles as opposed to fat unauthentic men

0|0
    0|0
  • There are guys attracted to big women. I am one if them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The world is changing, guys like big girls now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessss!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, most plus sized girls or more commonly said most fat girls fart a lot therefore it is a total turn off to us guys

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Guys aren't attracted to really slender girls as you put it. Most guys like a girl that's not too skinny or too fat, somewhere in the middle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'd be called plus sized, so yeah I would say some are. I get hit on/cat called regularly

0|0
    0|0
  • yes some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of guys who likes big girls. So don't worry 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You are taller than the average woman, so they probably feel emasculated by both your weight and size.

0|1
    0|0