QUESTION FOR STRAIGHT WOMEN?

Dear straight girls, Today i have a question for you... Say a guy who was attractive, had a great body, was tall, had a great personality, and was a good person had uneven ears. Like one ear was noticeably differently shaped then the other ear. Would this affect your overall attraction towards him? I saw a guy like this at the mall and was surprised because I've never seen this before. When i spoke to him face to face you could see the difference in his ear height and shape. Would this bother any of you ladies?

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• wouldn't affect my attraction at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No it won't bother them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Quite honestly, it depends if one ear is a normal size and the other is like Dumbo. Otherwise, I'd think it was cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I wouldn't be banging his ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me at all. That's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • No it wouldn't be a problem,

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends was he hot? Did he have a really fun personality or was he boring?

0|0
    0|0
  • Reported as duplicate :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to see how weird, but most likely it wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't be bothered by that

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think it won't but you can expect little resistance.

1|0
    0|0
    • i dont understand?

• I don't care bout stuff like this cuz I am medical student, I can understand it but fucking bitches out there will create problems for you.

• Where's the poll.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ears are like that but i don't care what anybody thinks. No one can tell unless i tell them about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • mate get longer hair to hide it. Im sure its not even that noticeable anyway

0|0
    0|0