QUESTION FOR STRAIGHT WOMEN?

Dear straight girls, Today i have a question for you... Say a guy who was attractive, had a great body, was tall, had a great personality, and was a good person had uneven ears. Like one ear was noticeably differently shaped then the other ear. Would this affect your overall attraction towards him? I saw a guy like this at the mall and was surprised because I've never seen this before. When i spoke to him face to face you could see the difference in his ear height and shape. Would this bother any of you ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• wouldn't affect my attraction at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it won't bother them

What Girls Said 9

• Quite honestly, it depends if one ear is a normal size and the other is like Dumbo. Otherwise, I'd think it was cute.

• Nope. I wouldn't be banging his ears.

• It wouldn't bother me at all. That's the truth.

• Wouldn't bother me

• No it wouldn't be a problem,

• It depends was he hot? Did he have a really fun personality or was he boring?

• Reported as duplicate :)

• I'd have to see how weird, but most likely it wouldn't matter.

• No i wouldn't be bothered by that

What Guys Said 4

• I think it won't but you can expect little resistance.

• i dont understand?

• I don't care bout stuff like this cuz I am medical student, I can understand it but fucking bitches out there will create problems for you.

• Where's the poll.

• My ears are like that but i don't care what anybody thinks. No one can tell unless i tell them about it.

• mate get longer hair to hide it. Im sure its not even that noticeable anyway