Can anyone tell that I'm lesbian just by looking at me?

Can anyone tell that I'm lesbian just by looking at me?
My hair goes to my bra line.

0|0
12|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• no i wouldn't assume you are a lesbian based on your pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume all different types of sexuality can look anyway - I don't believe in making any stereotypical judgements without talking to people

0|0
    0|0
  • You could use some skincare but no you can't tell the sexuality of someone by looking. That is not how it works.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know. Hormones

• Show All
    • Thank you, hopefully this stuff works so I don't have to go on to something like accutane, I don't want to but that crap in my body if I don't have to

• the cost is a lot cheaper nowadays since the patten has expired. about $400/60 days with online coupons.

• I am not aware of the signs that show whether a girl is lesbian or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't immediately come to my mind. I would have to see they way you move and carry yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    1|0
  • No?
    Labels bro

1|0
    0|0
  • naah can't really judge you from your looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I failed to.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... i would think youd be down to suck me off if you didn't tell me you are lesbian

0|0
    0|0
  • No, your hair is much longer than a stereotypical lesbian. Nice rack, though. Shame to waste it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget the lesbian!! you need proactive!!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no but get some cream

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They could tell you have very high testosterone, which raises the % for a woman to be a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not you look like the kind of girl that is into guys, besides you are the one that determines if your a lesbian or not. Not other people or the way you look. Your beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • ewww lol

1|0
    6|0

What Girls Said 11

• its hard to tell tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how that's possible lol

0|0
    0|1
  • A full body pic would be more helpful but just by looking at you there's nothing that absolutely screams lesbian. I would have to hear you talk or see how you walk, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Um no... You just look normal (what the heck does mean anyway?) or like any other female with hair. Your sexual preferences aren't showing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You don't put out that vibe at all, honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda, but no not really, I'd have to see how you dress and the way you talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope :) I'm gay and I also have long hair and look very feminin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hang out with lesbians all the time because my cousin/friend is a lesbian with lots of friends and it's really hard to tell with most.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I couldn't tell by the way a person looks

0|0
    0|0
  • No? I wouldn't say to myself "omg she looks like a lesbian" or anything like that

0|0
    0|0