Guys, am I cute pretty, or girlfriend material? Why don't guys notice me at all, or think of me in that way?

My family and friends call me gorgeous and beautiful, and I know they are biased, but female and even married/ taken male strangers compliment my features and call me beautiful, and yet no guys my age seem to even register my existence. I don't get it. I am never approached, noticed, talked to, or cared about by any guys. Am I that repulsive? I enjoy learning new things, hiking, passionate conversations, watching movies, kayaking, baking, cooking, traveling, biking, and being in beautiful places. People say I have a kind heart and a contagious smile, so am I like totally not what guys are looking for or? I'm just a little confused. I know appearance is important too, and my major pitfall would be that I'm a size 16, which doesn't help, I know, but I do actively take care of myself (exercise, and eating healthy). My hair is now waist length, thick, wavy, and dark brown. I am half Greek and German, and half Indian-Trinidadian I am also 5'11'', which I think is a problem, but is really so hard to see past? I love who I am I just wonder why guys don't like me. thanks for all the opinions, XO.

All the nice comments made me so happy I started crying a little. Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• That hurt just reading this!!! With all respect , there's nothing about you that's wrong... you're not the problem... unfortunately for the guys you're age around you... they are the problem. Guys you're age are looking for naughty girls , not good girls. what you're feeling right now... is a direct reflection of your surroundings... it's fair to guess that if you were somewhere different , these circumstances wouldn't exist. Please don't look down at your self anymore and wonder what your possibly doing wrong... cute , pretty , and girl friend material ? And then some of the complements made you cry alittle... your making me almost have a tears... I feel you , I really do... I'm looking for a young woman myself , to start a family with , some one with the qualitys you posses. Not flirting with you though , just merely letting you know that you're a wonderfull person who needs to look out side the box. If you spend your time going foward with your self and not concentrating on boyfriends , you will be surprised how fast guys will notice you. the more you chase , the more they hide. You just go along about your business and watch how fast a guy will notice you... good guys notice you when you're not on the hunt. sooo... Sorry to bore you!!! SMILE , you're going to be just fine... 😀 If you want to ask anything , just speek up girl... Until then...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone will think your gorgeous or beautiful... maybe the guys your wanting attention from aren't worth your time in the first place did u consider that? everyone nowadays are hitting the dating sites I dunno that could be it..:they ain't noticing you Becos their to busy lookin down at their phones scrolling left or right... guys noticing women nowadays is impossible lol they can't even notice a woman model wearin painted on clothes what chance u got or anyone else got when they don't even notice a naked blonde ffs...

sign urself up to a dating site don't go mental and meet up with anyone that messages u n see how men react to u.. I will bet U will be told ur gorgeous and beautiful... it's the way things are now sweety

What Guys Said 35

• You have a great face, and complexion, and hair, but the picture of you in the long shirt, and jeans, it kind of trashes the 'real beauty' of you. That picture makes you look kind of, uh. I don't want to be mean, and I HONESTLY, I REALLY LOVE soft, cuddly types of women, but you don't show that beautiful side of you, with that pic!!
    Do you understand what I mean? I think you would look amazing, if you just posted in a comfortable bikini/swim/sports bra top, and a boyshort, or brief, that showed off all your natural Rubenesque beauty!!
    Size 16 is delightfully cuddly, soft and wonderful!! Show off the curves!!!
    I'm so sick of these bony stick-models and seeing ribs, and hip bones! That isn't NORMAL!!

• Haha thank you for your comment it's nice that you say I have a beautiful side but I would look awful in a bikini, and sports bras are hardly flattering on me, I'm Still workin on those curves 😉. It's good to know there are guys out there who like 'em soft and cuddly though. ❤️

• I am aware of Ruebens' work. It was a time where the word women meant nothing other than those he depicted, thank you for the compliment :)

• I don't think I can agree, on that. Looking at his art, being a guy, he painted the passion, the love he felt, not just what would sell!! None of those famous guys ever got rich on their work, and it took centuries for us to appreciate it, and now it sells for MILLIONS!!
      What impressed me most, about the pics you posted, was the first one, and I just smiled, honestly, really. You look like someone I would trust with my little nephew, as a baby-sitter. The kissy-face one, made me think you could really do well in advertising, because you just have this comfortable, 'girl-next-door' kind of look, even being a little 'flirty'!

• I think you look very cute - I think you might be a bit intimidating for guys your age who might be a bit shy - As you say older guys find you attractive - Maybe when you move onto next stage of your life and interact outside school you might find it easier to meet guys. Be patient nothing wrong with your looks or your little bio. If I was 30 years younger I would think you are lovely and I am sure other guys your age will realise that soon.

• def pretty and sound like potential boyfriend material

• If I'm to be completely honest it is probably your height. I mean yeah you're attractive but some guys just want to be taller than whoever they're with... by a lot. I mean not all guys are like that but that's just my guess as to why you haven't been getting the attention you deserve. Try wearing some flats see how that works out for ya.

• Yeah that picture was a few months ago I pretty much only wear flats now... I hate being tall cause I love heels 😣

• Lol you should feel like a super model always :)

• You look good! Not repulsive at all. Just far to many pussy guys out there who are afraid of rejection and don't want to approach you😕

• There is nothing wrong with your looks size or height, it's just this world has got shallow and some guys are very picky now a days, be happy and content with who you are and in time you'll meet your Prince charming

• you seems to be very pretty beautiful and gorgeous, dont worry when the time will be right it will happen.

• I'd date you with out a doubt. I love thick curvy women. I hope that doesn't sound creepy or disrespectful. Your beautiful. But I'm 5'7 :(. Just curious, would you ever be down for a shorty? lol

• I dunno because it looks like you are beautiful and your legs look SUPER thick so? I'd say you're gf/wife material...

• You are gorgeous so i dont really see a problem when it come to you.

• I'd say cute

• Its your height, most most guys are around this height so they fear or rejection that you will reject them coz you want a taller boyfriend

• Def cute and sexy. Love the smile, and you are girlfriend material for any guy. Guys would be lucky to have you

• Adorable

• I'd date you ;)

• Because they have bad taste, your cute and beautiful and interesting

• You are cute for sure, id date you in my younger days. No real answer for you, sorry :(

• I would notice u if u r in here LoL

• wow you're attractive and look like the type of girl who would reject me

• You are fine. I am sure you will meet someone soon x

• cute girl

• You are stunning! :-) hey can I drop you a message?

• Can you post a comment that's not anonymous? 😉 jk but like why post anonymously if you want to message me?

• Hahaa good point! It's just habit

• You're quite intimidating... I mean, you could easily beat up most guys...

• Wtf lol

• Haha Yeah I'm afraid that's a huge part of it. My family says that all the time. Which is part of why I wanted to lose weight for a long time now I just try to be healthy. I hate being a giant 😔, but it has it's awesome/useful moments 😜. I try to wear dresses and pretty girly things to offset It though😉

• Or just approach some smaller/weaker guys... I thought women were equal to men... lol

• You look nice but maybe guys your age are looking for a smaller type girl

• You cute they must be gay

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• When I see your interests, you are supposed to meet a lot of people. Maybe you try to be noticed in the wron environment of guys? Anyway, you have a normal body with normal female proportions. And you look open and sympathic. So I don't see a real problem.

• no worries you'll find the right guy... just be patient

• I feel the same way except I am pretty thin and short. I have been told by many people that I am pretty, spirited, funny, kind, etc. But I am 19 and have never had a boyfriend, a first kiss, a date, and I have been rejected 2 times. I feel you.

• You look really cute. Do yourself a favor and lose the fish lips.

• You are really pretty and sound like girlfriend material.

• You're pretty!! But we can't really tell if your girlfriend material lmao.