Rates on my picture?

Rates on my picture?

It's supposed to look odd by the way, I'm a musician :P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are gorgeous! I'm straight so don't take that the wrong way. Lovely picture. I like how you followed the rule of thirds. The picture is very artistic and is perfect, especially since you are a musician. I rate the picture a 10/10! ❤️

What Guys Said 10

• Impressive - I am half intrigued to see photo without filters

• Looks good

• you look pretty attractive

• U look pretty but the edit is baaad.. by the way are u Arabian girl?

• 7/10

• badd pictu

• you are arab

• 10 ! :) Hey can I drop you a message? :)

• 6 / 10

• Great looking

What Girls Said 7

• It's really stupid to rate something or even somebody, the filter ruins the picture though and you look average to be honest.

• Purposely being rude as a means to either make yourself feel better about your own appearance or to get a rise out of me is fairly immature. As a 22 year old woman, one would assume you'd know better.

• You are simply still a kid, no doubt.

Everyone holds a different opinion a different thing, I've just told the truth and that was it. I'm not gonna waste my time on such an immature teenager like you to be honest. You should learn to deal with choices, there's no right or wrong on it, so better stop arguing, instead act on it and prove yourself.

• Opinion owner does what you said "Purposely being rude as a means to either make yourself feel better about your own appearance" all the time.

At the same time, you're just a bit less immature than she is, lol.

• It's too edited like your natural skin color surely isn't pink? :P

• the filter ruined the pic

• Pretty <3

• Pixel and Edit art :s

• Too much filter.

• It's suppose to look odd? I don't see how you being a musician has anything to do with your rate me photo. Aren't we rating your looks? Not your talent?

• I'm saying the photo is purposed to look artistic. It's a response to comments suggesting it is over-edited, to clarify why it's over-edited.

• ... What is? Lol

• Don't know if she was trying at that, but, maybe without trying, you managed to sound like that.

The picture is too tampered-with to be rated in the way you ask.
      If you're afraid to show your real face, ask for your photo-editing skills to be rated, not your outlook.