How would you rate my body and overall? Please be detailed and specific by body part?

Bikini picture from a different angle

Would love to see more girls' opinions please!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've said it before in your other pics, but I love everything I see.
    Pretty face, belly is sexy and flat.
    And, as I know you want comments on your boobs, because you seem to in other pics?
    Their size is great. Bigger than I normally like, but their firmness and shape makes them excellent.

How much honesty do you want? After asking so many times for detailed replies, I feel comfortable to say this: If I had the chance to see more, I would take it. Your body looks great, and any sane person here attracted to women would want to see more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg girl your body is so fit! You have amazing boobs

What Guys Said 29

• Almost perfection to me. Thanks for the picture.

• Thank you for your comment!

• Nice pic , I like toned fit stomach area

• your body looks really hot and stunning,, first your hairs looks pretty good, then your boobs which are 9/10 looks perfect, and your stomach looks perfect too 10/10, and you have a cute smile. overall 10/10

• Dayum! That is a sexy body! Nice and fit, with perfect skin tone, and nice-sized boobs.

9.587/10!

• can't really see much. You have no fat, tone. I don't like rating tits without seeing them because great tits in a top may be blah naked. Really nice smile and great lips, also nice long, full hair. You are no doubt hot, would like to see the ass to know if you are the total package.

• Thanks! I actually have a backside bikini pic posted, care to see it?

• Sure. I dont see it on the feed.

• You look terrific! 😉

• Wow you look even better from this angle! Stomach is flat and toned just enough, while boobs are perky with great size/shape. 8.5/10

• Is this Selena Gomez? Yeah, 10 obviously. Don't be an idiot. If this was you, you had every guy oogling you on the beach, do you really need more validation?

• About as perfect as they come, except for the sand on your arm.

• Thanknyou, glad you like

• You have a sexy body

• Perfect size boobs hun can't take my eyes out of them😊😊😊also you got some v lines that nice luv itt

• I absolutely love your boobs, they look super yummy. it looks like a nice pussy as well but the photo cuts it off :-(. you look great.

• I am not sure how I feel.

• You were gifted with the right amount of everything simply gorgeous you have the body of a Goddess 11 out of 10

• Thank you, what do you like specially?

• Yhanks, so you thinkthe tits arr good size- shap!

• Yes indeed I think they are perfect size.. bigger would begin to become gross

• Nothing really sticks out or seems especially extraordinary to me?

• Why is it?

• Why does nothing seems extraordinary? If you dont mind my asking

• She looks like a lot of women so... nothing seems extraordinary to me. She basically fits the mold of anyone you might see on a reality TV show. No individuality, easily forgotten

• You look willing to have sex

• Mmm why do you say so? Haha

• every bit... bitter starts with that desire at least they say like that

• I did no understand that haha

• Over all 9/10, breasts are befinitly 10/10

• Thanks! Glad you like em haha

• You look amazing. Yoy look like you eould have a wonderful personality. Continue to be yourself.

• Could have should us but more bottom half

• Perfect. Slim, pretty and big tits x

• Thank you! Glad you like the tits

• I would like to have sex with you.

• nice but small

• them tities

• Fake bosom balls :))

• A solid 7/10

• Why is what? The 7/10, or the fake bosom balls?

Most men don't mind if they are fake or not.., I personally hate fake because when you squeeze them they are hard plastic, no natural feeling.

• Well thats your loss

• You look pweeety :D. Your cute, im not sure why you keep asking.

• Haha thanks, i keep asking because i received some not so good comments and want reassurance i guess

• If someone doesn't like what they see.. it doesn't mean they are jealous... Personally I think she ain't all that... something a bit fake about her. The reason why she is asking is due to over emphasis on her external.

• @Truthatanycost what do you think is fake? What do youmean by over emphasize?

• Great body
    Am jealous

• you're making me want to perv out a little with such a hot body lol

• Perv out how? Haha

• Do it with this picture, and show it to me when you're done

• Show what to you? And how would I show you anything?

• Your figure is good and your boobs top it off it make it great , someone has some genes to thank , lucky girl, girls would kill for a body like that

• Want to go for a cocktail and a fuck? Or do you not like cocktails?

What Girls Said 4

• Cannot help but to feel like there will be endless trolling. But yes. You look nice. I'm sure you knew that. Nothing's wrong with having tons of guys look at this picture and drool over you. We all love attention girl 😊😂💯

• Haha what do you mean about trolling? Thanks for the comment! I kinda like attention, and love getting good reviews haha

• The thing is that i have received some kinda negative comments in other pictures so i wanted reassurance

• I seriously love your body!! It's so pretty :) I wish I could have a body like that. I really love the tummy bit, you've got yourself a great body there.

• Thanks for the comment!

• Your body is close to perfection. Your boobs look amazing. What size are they?

• You are beautiful! I don't even think it needs a rating :)