Guys, which woman's features do you prefer?

Just a note: both women are slim. Some people on here have said that the top girl, because she has wider cheeks, looks as though she might be on the thicker side, which isn't true: she's a US 2/UK 6.

Both photos were taken in natural light, on an iphone. The first was taken in black & white and there is no colour version.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• For the third time you posted about them I am going to say once again the first one

What Guys Said 9

• Out of my preferences, I wouldn't like either. The first's face is too wide for me, while the other's nose is a little bit too much for me. But if I had to choose , I would choose the first cause I'm more bias towards cute girls. The second would be more towards the mature type. Neoteny cuteness vs mature looking.

• Fair enough, thanks for answering.

• First looks better

• Second girl... face is more slender.

• The first girl doesn't have a fat face though, the cheeks are just wide

• @greg83 That's why I said "more slender". I did read the post that said they where both slim.

• I know you like or are dating girl #1 since everyone of your question are about her.

• second looks better to me

• Just on what I see in pics - I would chose second one instinctively

• first looks better to me

• Neither of them are my type.

• the bottom girl is an angel :), she is so beautiful.

• the bottom picture obviously. The top girl has bad facial proportions + features. Such a wide face for me.

• What is wrong with her features, her eyes, nose etc. The bottom girl has a bigger nose and mouth

• oh ok, tbh i find the top girl ugly. But i do find the bottom girl more sexy and exciting. Thats just my opinion

• Yeah that's fine everyone has their own opinion. Yesterday when I asked this question, most people, like 8 out of 11, said the first girl... They preferred her features.