Which female race do you MOST passionately desire to be (Men can answer also)?

This is IF you could change your race and or natural hair. (If you're a man just think about the positive things you can get as a woman you pick. Answer anonymously if you like.)

1. White redhead.
Which female race do you MOST passionately desire to be (Men can answer also)?2. White blonde
3. White black
4. White brunette (As in brown hair)
5. Asian
6. Black
7. Mexican

• 1 White and superior redhead hair
    4% (1)9% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • 2 White and blonde hair
    17% (4)45% (5)26% (9)Vote
  • 3 White and black hair
    13% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
  • 4 White and brunette hair
    13% (3)36% (4)21% (7)Vote
  • 5 Asian
    17% (4)0% (0)12% (4)Vote
  • 6 Black
    17% (4)0% (0)12% (4)Vote
  • 7 Mexican
    19% (4)10% (1)14% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Wtf? Why does the Mexican lady look like that I'm Mexican and I don't look like that. This is some bull.

2|1
    0|0
  • honestly? none... male, lord of death with lots of magic ability and wings. then i'd get the holy f*ck out of here and go live some place that's not completely psycho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think these pictures are comparable. Some are young/old, wearing makeup/not wearing any, some are professionally shot while others are not, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    THIS KILLED ME AHAHAHAHHAHA

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao is this a joke or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Alien space cabbage. Humans are so boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Orc!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• LMFAO. Why would you put all of these hot women on the first couple ones then BOOM Asian. black. mexican. This shit is low key racist.
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../clint_ew.gif

6|1
    0|0
  • Why did you pick a bunch of really hot women for the white girls and "meh" ones for everyone else?
    And also, Mexicans aren't a race. They're Latinos, aka a mix between European and Native ancestry.

5|0
    0|0
  • why are all the white people attractive celebrities, and the other people are below average? WTF? I didn't vote, because I don't have a preference. But I prefer white redheads as far as girls I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • erhs you are just racist why did not you put a beautiful photograph of some races like easien, negro and Mexican 😠

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao 10/10 best trolling I've seen

0|0
    0|0
  • Elf.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the human race...

0|0
    0|0