Guys view on tall girls?

In about 6'0 roughly that's without heels. I have absolutely no issue with my heigh in fact I love it. I just worry that men don't feel the same. I get a lot of male attention because of my looks and assets but never anything serious. Is my height such a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband is about 3 inches shorter than me (I'm about 6'2", he's about 5'11").
    I am an inveterate shoe whore -- girl we're talking 5-6" heels EVERYWHERE, with the gym as pretty much the sole exception -- so, in public he's normally more like 8" shorter than me.

Doesn't matter even a tiny fraction of a shadow of a shit. Next to that boy, I feel like a teeny tiny little bitty little girl.

We've been together 16 1/2 years, married just over 15, and I can't remember anyone so much as casting a derogatory glance in our direction, much less actually daring to say anything aloud.

I mean, I say you should just go ahead and play it up. If you like attention (me me me me!), even start wearing tall shoes all over the place, like I do.
    Will this make insecure men feel even MORE insecure? Sure it will.
    Is that a bad thing? Hardly!
    I mean, anything that can filter out those guys more efficiently is a plus, right?

There's plenty of dudes grounded enough, and confident enough, to not give flying fuck #1 about height differentials.

Let the "intimidated" boys run away, I say. Run, little boys, run away...
    ... leaving the good ones left to play.
    LOL
    Srsly though -- Yr height is an EXCELLENT filter for insecure boys. Shorter women don't have such an easy way to filter out the insecure ones and keep the confident ones.

Rock it girl.
    <3

What Guys Said 22

• I think you won't have an issue with men taller than you. The thing is, are YOU ok with men shorter than you? Most girls aren't.

• You're still shorter than me; so it honestly wouldn't even phase me, lol.

I'm not saying that it would bother me, if a girl WAS taller than me; it's just so rare, it would be a shock.

You'd just be a slightly-less-shorter-than-me girl. :)

• I wouldn't find it that big of a deal and I am 5'9" so a good few girls in heels would be taller than me.

• It wouldn't bother me, im a half an inch taller then you, as long as your not taller then me, only because it hurts for me to look up because a neck injury when i was young, also hurts to look left and right too long, i wouldn't mind dating a taller girl juat itd hurt my neck

• Height is of course a big deal. I'm 5'9 and i would never bother to meet with a 6'0 girl because first i would think she would reject me for being shorter and second i would feel uncomfortable around her with people staring at me or maybe even laughing behind me.

• I super love tall girls. I dated a girl that was 6'2" and she was beautiful. She also was self-conscious about her height:) she used her sexy long legs and wrapped them around my hips... ha! Great memories, and I'm still friends w her today. She is confident and sexy still, because she owns her body and rocks it! You're probably a babe!

• Let's see 72 - 61 = ... I can kiss your thigh because I'm that tall next to you. That's all I can do for you. I'm sorry.

I feel ashamed of my existence. :(

• You're still small to me.

• I'm like an inch shorter than you, and wouldn't mind at all. I find tall girls very attractive :) but as I am not taller I think I have no chances

• thats freaking hottt,,, tall girls are the shit

• It's an upwards view

• It can be, just because men normally are taller than the girl he is with. But I don't mind if she is as tall as me.

• yea, you're so tall for a female, I'm a 16 years old male and i'm only 5'7
    but i'm sure there are guy's taller than you, don't worry as long as there's taller guys

• would breed with you to create superior race :-D

• i dont like them.. i like fun size because i save money on dinner because they dont eat as much

• lol... in São Paulo they actually have restaurants where you pay according to the weight of the food. Does Korea actually have those? or are you just being cheeky

• @redeyemindtricks haha thats it however... its not sold if 100- gram portions haha a more like 20 grams.. and we also have the buffet style that you pay for the weight of the plate.. Oh the conveyor sushi spots that charge per piece of sushi (fat girl would cost a lot at these places hahah)

• Intimidation...

• As avarage height guy I find them very cold bitches. It is not because of their height. They think being same height with men make them powerful as men. They have a weird kind of pride.

• Yeah a big deal there are a ton of guys that are bellow 6'0 and afraid to ask you out

• My view is neutral. Not important.

• Tall girls are sexy but intimidating

• I FEEL THE SAME! I love tall girls <3 that's my type~
    Especially when they're taller than me~
    I even wish I was shorter just so more girls would be taller than me~

• Tall girls are fucking sexy. Short girls are midgets.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm "only" 5'10" and already find it really hard to encounter guys who don't avoid or fetishise me for my height in one way or another so I can only imagine your struggle but it's definitely not impossible! You just need patience and maybe take the initiative yourself here and then when you see an attractive guy.