Why do guys usually like younger girls, and why do girls usually like older guys?

why do guys usually like younger girls, and why do girls usually like older guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• guys think younger girls are hotter. Girls think older girls are more mature and stable

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough one - I think for girls it is maturity - I think guys hit puberty later and don't quite catch up to 18/19/20 - The guys I don't really know to be honest.

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think its usual. maybe like 15% lie older or younger on ether sex. but this combo gets a lot of publicity. bc it perpetuates gender stereotypes.

What Guys Said 4

• Maturity vs. Beauty. Pretty much simple as that. Not saying it's right, but we really can't help what we are attracted to.

• its biology

• before doctors the leading cause of death for women was childbirth. The fact of the matter is that younger women had a much higher chance of surviving childbirth then older women. It is instinctual for men to chase younger women for that reason..

• I don't know law of attraction