Is this girl ugly?

Is this girl ugly?
Some asshole on this site said she was ugly!

• Yes she's ugly
  • Average
  • Pretty/ beautiful
Guys are not too nice here... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as natural physical beauty she is normal. I find her attractive to look at.

Beauty is much more than appearances. It is also what is inside a person's heart. I know how to read a person's face as I have learned how to to this back in the mid 80s when I suspected my wife was cheating.

The corner of this woman's lips and the edges of her eyes are soft, gentle and her whole face smiles when she smiles. This comes from her heart and her face reflects what is in her heart.

Without knowing anything about her other than this picture I would say I would enjoy talking with here even if we met at a Walmart and she was running the cash register.

When you get to know people like that you notice they are much more beautiful than they originally appeared. :)

What Guys Said 12

• There is an element of cuteness about her - I say she nerds up for the show so I googled off screen
    photos.laineygossip.com/.../...%2008feb13%2008.jpg

• She looks like a girl from The Big Bang comedy series that's on tv in UK at the moment.

She's just fine. Kind of nerdy, but I like that.

• Nah Amy is awesome haha. Mayim Bialik looks great, she can act, she's funny, she's extremely intelligent, she actually has a degree in Neuroscience but still chooses to act because that is her passion

• She's actually really pretty but made uglier in this programme

• amy is pretty and beautiful as hell, she's hot seriously

• she looks too jewish...

• She ok I would date her

• yes she is

• she's below average but not ugly.

• Dear Asker, I have rarely seen assholes who aren't quick to call the others "asshole" ;)

The girl's obviously ugly, and it'll obviously unsettle the other ugly people who so much wished nobody were ugly in the world...

• she's datable

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• An adult woman is not a "girl".

• i think this girl is unattractive. her face just isn't cute at all.

everyone looks better with light makeup and a neat hairstyle. however she has all of that and still isn't cute so imagine how bad she would be without it.

• she's not

• 1.5/10

• Yes she's ugly

• I don't think she's ugly at all. They purposely make her look more unattractive than she is for that show. There is a picture of her somewhere where she is dressed up and she looks really nice.

• She looks pretty. But maybe with some different clothes and a different hairstyle, she'd actually look really good:)