GUYS AND GIRLS: which body type do you like better and why?

Which body type is better, EXPLAIN WHY?
GUYS AND GIRLS: which body type do you like better and why?
I think the first girl is 5'7
and the second girl (the more curvy one) is 5'4

• GUYS AND GIRLS: which body type do you like better and why?
    64% (18)60% (25)61% (43)Vote
  • GUYS AND GIRLS: which body type do you like better and why?
    36% (10)40% (17)39% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 and.. all dat ass

1|0
    0|0
    • haha agreed! I'd think most guys like girls like that but a lot of guys like more slim girls!

• Show All
    • yeah, im not saying tall and slender is bad, (my sis would get real pissed off, if i said that :-D )
      but its just that i prefer type 2 a bit more. doesn't mean i wouldn't go for type 1 if she is awesome :-) .

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer the left one. I like holding that type of figure more (ex: dancing, sex). The body weight is distributed more evenly and it's easier to embrace more tightly.

I'm thinking the left one is also a bit more physically fit and would have an easier time running, leaping, climbing, a quality I value a lot in a partner since I like the playful and physical types.

1|0
    0|0
    • Second one is attractive too, of course. But my preference was always towards that kind of lean figure, mostly from a sense of touch and what it's like to hold and embrace that figure. Visually I find both appealing.

• Show All
    • Funny thing is that I didn't always like the slim/lean type. When I was younger, I always pursued girls closer to the second type of figure. It triggers those kinds of "hubba bubba" instincts with the pronounced breasts and hips and derriere.

But the first girlfriend I really fell in love with was a slim type: one that was exceptionally active and physical. Since then I think she changed my preference towards slim. It might have been out of some love for her and a bias simply because I ended up falling for her so deeply, but I also think I liked embracing that type of figure a bit more.

• yeah I understand!! Like for me, I used to like buff guys with huge muscles and six packs and all that but now I honestly like lean guys and I don't care that much if he has a little stomach haha so you make total sense!

• I have always preferred the slimmer look

1|0
    0|0
  • Lean.. and I don't know quite why.. It's just more appealing to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer slim girls. They've just always been more attractive to me. I don't know why

1|0
    0|0
  • B looks soo hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Second is better i think, i like curves.

1|0
    0|0
  • skinny is always better so i'm with A

1|0
    0|0
  • A a a a b b b b

0|0
    0|0
  • left because i prefer the more slimmer type

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The first one, because her thighs look better and her dress fits nicely.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats nazanin kavari i follow her, she's 5'6. So beautiful

1|0
    0|0
    • haha yeah I love her!! She's so pretty!

• Agreed!