Guys!!! Should this grab his attention?

I wanna get his attention because he won't text me back I sent him like 10 messages Guys!!! Should this grab his attention?will this work?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... I honestly think that he doesn't deserve to see this for ignoring you

• U right, u right

• Ok 😂😂💯

• Respect your body! xD
      If I was you, and it's only my booty that mattered to him, then get rid of that guy

Most Helpful Girl

• DO NOT SEND THAT I REPEAT DO NOT SEND THAT...

Right now he's sitting with his mates or a girl laughing at you sending texts.. u send that he WILL show his friends calling u desperate etc etc.. As easy as it for me to say this forget him, if he ignores you then fk him off out ur mind... trust me been there done that, backfired and ridiculed on me

It can't be hard a young lassie like u getting male attention to find one that willer ply back twice to every one of ur messages

• Thanks Hun 😭♥️

• Don't worry about it... he's not worth it.. just I did that in an attempt to get a mans attention.. it gave the green light to think it be ok to hook up with me when he had a girlfriend... u have a nice backside only show to men that's worth it that won't ever ignore u... he's a clown anyway. Ull realise it to.. when ur over it

What Guys Said 24

• it will grab attention for sure. not sure it would be good attention but certainly an attention grabber

• I suppose so - He might just be busy not ignoring you

• Meh.. I guess some guys are into pictures of a good time.. I personally would rather have my hands on it.. But hey thats me

• Does my ass look fat?

• I just joined... I'm on Lvl 1

• ok click my name and hit follow

• Yeah sure it'll get his attention but I don't think it's the smart thing to do. If he's 6 hours away and only responds when you send something like that he probably thinks of you as a side hoe since he probably has another girl.

• If it doesn't , embrace his homosexuality.

• I'm fucking weak 😂

• Gross.
    If I was the dude you were chasing I'd keep my distance cuz I would think you're easy is something...

• Yeah it will, but do you want it to though? He hasn't replied to 10 messages... It will get his attention as long as you keep sending shit and fuckin

• We haven't tucked yet

• Can I tell you more about our situationship?

• Imma hit you with a follow, pm me

• Depends if he likes not very nice asses.

• maybe this will work just do it and find out

• ... certainly grabbed my attention... and making me wanna grab something else ;) XD

• If you need to do this you have to ask yourself if this is the kind of guy you want

• Yep. It will tell him that you're pretty simple minded...

• It would definitely get his attention

• You wearing anything

• this surely would, u have got a very nice ass

• if he's attracted to booties

• its very likely to x

• it sure works for me

• Well if it doesn't get his attention send it to me, thats a nice bubble butt ;)

• Show me that booty you got my attention

• I'm off limits hun

• You sure, I would text you back and show you something youd like ;) Well if you change your mind give me your kik/snapchat or message me babe

• Whats this

• Yeah

• Yes it will

• are you Arabian?

• No why 👀👀👀👀 why do you ask?

• 👀👀👀👀 I'll definitely consider hitting you up boo

• okay , i`ll remember you.

• For sure that would work

What Girls Said 1