Do you like tight shirts on muscular guy ( pics)?

I personally dont as i think it makes the guy look tacky/dumb tbh. What about you guys?
Do you like tight shirts on muscular guy( pics)?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear tighter more fitted shirts lol. Makes me look bigger and it's a huge ego boost to turn heads when walking in a public place. No girls are complaining. If you have it then flaunt it.

• Not all girls like it though im dating someone who wears this and its just a huge turn off for me...

• he's the one in the pic

• ahahha well first off that's a bit creepy that you are posting his pictures like that. Either way he is not jacked or muscular at all ahaha. He's a good looking dude though I don't know why you are complaining. Those shirts aren't tight at all. They look they fit him well. I've gotten nothing but positive feedback in fitted shirts tbh.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• I have never seen the point - I would wear a shirt that has a bit of room in it.

• In the summer time I mainly wear Tag tops.. pics 1 & 2.

• The sleeveless ones look distasteful, but a fitted polo/vneck looks good on ripped guys.

• Not really.

• Looks uncomfortable

• Not one single picture of a guy in a tight shirt.

Otherwise, I'd agree.

• That dude is not muscular...

• None of those are tshirts..

• oh you didn't even say tshirts.. im blind lol

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!