Why do I attract attention no matter how I dress?

This has happened many times, and it still does. I have brown/auburn hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. I am 24 years old, and I do looked younger than my age. Heck, I look younger than a lot of middle school and high school kids. I have a bit of an hourglass shape as well. No matter where I go, whether it could be a coffee shop, a store, at work, in the streets, a club, or when I was in college. I got looked at a lot. I don't dress as provocatively as other girls do. This has happened to me even when girls who looked more attractive than me were around. Okay, not everyone would look at me in all instances, but like I said. It has, and still happens a lot. I could be looking too much into this, but I don't know. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are attracted to girls with that sort of physical description (I'm living proof of that lmao), so... yeah.

Most Helpful Girl

• Something on you must stand out. Maybe your pretty, maybe your hair is shiny, maybe your awkward, maybe your not. I don't know. But if people keep looking then there is something about you that draws them in. In most cases I would say its probably a nice ass.

What Guys Said 8

• why do you attract attention? because you are attractive

• So you describe yourself like you know you're attractive but don't know why you are getting attention? It sounds like this question is just another way to get attention, LOL ;-P

• You're ugly?

• You are adorable

• It's a combination of attitude, face beauty, body shapeliness, dressing style.
    If one of the 4 is less, another one must be more.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• why are you complaining? It just means people think you're pretty. Be happy

• you're probably really gorgeous!!