Girls, which hairstyle looks better?

Ok so Im going to a hairdresser in a few days. I am considering between two styles but with the 2nd I need to grow out my hair more

Ok me now atm
Girls, which hairstyle looks better?
And these are the styles

thanks!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Try a simple short buzz cut. Like Mark Walbergh. Or however you spell his name
    He is hot and you kind of look similar to him except (no offence) your hair looks gay. (I repeat, no offense).

• lol. no offence taken. since when does mark walbergh have a buzz cut? :O hahah

• Long time ago I think lol. I remember he had something short though, without any bangs or side flips. It was simple but it made him look manly (er). Or maybe I'm thinking of somebody else lol. But I think something like that would look great on you. It could take you from being a current 4 or 5 (not because your ugly but because your hair just doesn't suut you) to being a 8 or 9.

• *suit you

What Girls Said 3

• i prefer the first haircut, but to be honest i feel like the second one might go better with the shape of your head.

• First

• First hairstyle.