Guys! What do you think of me? Please, tell me the truth! What should I change?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Don't change anything! You look like a very dateable lady and real wife material. Natural looking, minimum makeup (none?). Nice eyes. Kissable lips. 8/10. Maybe 9/10 if there was more of you to see.

• Wear your hair down, gain a few years, and you'll be super cute.

• Change your boyfriend. The line's gonna be huge.

• Please change your hairstyle and shape your eyebrows.

• No way you are 35!!! You are 20 years old max and you look nice!

• Oh, thanks! 😊 And yes, I'm not 35! I saw your question. I wanted to add my opinion, but I couldn't. I don't know why.

• I think it's adorable, but sometimes they have to be "louder". 😂 I hope you understand what I mean.

• Yeah sure! I'm never easily offended so you can say whatever you like. I wish I was louder too lol! I'm ok with friends and one on ones but I am pretty quiet.

• You look super cute - No worries

• you should change nothing rather than your hairs, get your hairs down and you will look more cute and attractive

• Don't use a pony tail.
    That's all, you have a naturally bright face that is beautiful enough by itself.

• You look fine

• I have two questions!

• You're... 35?

• You look really good without make up which means you could be a heartbreaker with the correct amount. Good clean skin, full lips, groomed, and not too much fat on the face. Don't change a thing.

• You look like an innocent 14 year old schoolgirl

• change your hairstyle and shape of your eyebrows.

• free your hair, don't tie them behind your head.

• Great looking

• You look amazing. Really pretty! :) hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• You should change your age because your not 35

• i think your a good average. Nice eyes, and nice lips btw!

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You have great features, you just need to spend time on your hair and makeup to maximize your attractiveness. I would shape your eyebrows a bit and do something with your hair to minimize your forehead and frame your face. A little bit of makeup would go a long way with you because you have nice skin.

• You have pretty features. I don't think you need makeup you could just do something to your hair.

• your so pretty!! xx