I met my step sister for the first time. We got into a fight because she said my two sons were not my husbands bcz they look nothing like him. True?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure why you are even worried. If you know for a fact those are his kids, don't even second guess it. The little one looks like him except he has colored eyes.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm no geneologist- Someone who studies genetic structuring but there is a such. There is a thing called dormant genes that can be turned off and on when the chromosomes link and fuse together. As a result children can look totally different from parents.

A perfect example of this is Fraternal twins. They are twins but DONT look alike. There is a very good chance the kid got yours or the fathers great, great, great, great, Grandmother or Grandfathers genes from ether the mom or dads side.

• There is a bit of similarity between them - What an insane thing to say to someone, kids often look different to their parents, they could be adopted - You just don't blurt out that they are not his kids.

• doesn't seem too far off. but for real, you can't tell from looks most of the time. that was a bitch thing of her to say.
    but why are you even asking that?
    having doubts? lol

• The older one looks more like the dad.

• The kid in the second pic do resemble your husband... are you blue eyed?

• You're right - they do look like him.

• She's on crack.

• The first one is still to young for looking like someone but the second looks very similar to the dad

• They should ask a DNA test

• And if it finds nothing hidden, you should file a lawsuit for moral damages in the aftermath.

• they don`t even look like they came from the same dad.
    they don`t look like they are brothers lol
    i feel sorry for your man

What Girls Said 4

• I can see a resemblance in your older one. But just cause they aren't a splitting image of their father doesn't mean it isn't his. You are 100% certain right? No chance of them being anyone else's? If so just ignore her and if it persists tell your parent about it and see what they recommend you do.

• He has the same ears and chin. But it's not right for her to say stuff like that

• So my older brother and I look are both tall, skinny, white and we were born with little thin blonde hairs. We were identical to each other and my mom can't figure out who's who in baby pictures. My little sister on the other hand is dark, short, normal body type, and was born with a head full of thick black hair. We all have the same parents. Also we all dont look like our parents so yeahh

• I think they do look alike.
    And on a side note, i would not be posting pics of my kids on here. Way too many weirdos doing god knows what on here...

• Weirdos?

• You know people that get off to little kids, pedophiles...