17 and look like Im 13 HELP?

Im 17 years old girl, 5'0, 110 pounds and I have a small frame. I look like a kid, most people assume im about 13 or so and it bothers me soooo much. I was a late bloomer (puberty at 13) and I understand that I will look a bit younger, but its been years and Im still not curvy or have big boobs even though my mum is. im starting university next year, I've never had a boyfriend but I feel like i still might not get one because who want's to date someone who looks like a kid? When I dress my age, i feel like a kid who is trying too hard to look older. (You know those cringey twelve year olds who dress like their 20). I have NO confidence or self-esteem and I often feel over looked or uglier than my friends. PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing that comes to mind is that you may not have fully developed yet. I would look at fashion sites for petite girls/women and forums for the same. There might be tips about hair/make up/styles that help you seem your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Awe don't fret too much about that. You are the perfect type for someone, trust me. And it's normal to feel insecure in your teens. I had the ultimate insecurities growing up, still do at times. I know lots of guys who prefer petite girls anyway.
    If you want, you could always lift some weights, do squats, and drink a protein shake a day. It might help in giving your body a bit more curves. :)
    Take care!

What Guys Said 7

• Find a cute outfit that doesn't scream trying to hard. As in comfy and go in optimistic and happy that your there.

• I know how you feel. I'm 19 and people usually think I'm like 14 or 15. Just wear whatever clothes you like and be yourself and I'm sure you'll eventually meet a nice guy who wants to date you. Also, feel free to message me anytime if you have any other questions or you want to talk

• A pic would be helpful
    But I think it'll be a plus when you'll get older

• you will be happy to look 25 when 30...

• Enjoy it while you can. Most women wish they could look younger than they are.

• A lot of guys actually like girls like this

• Wait a little.

As soon as you are 25 and 30, you'll be happier than you can imagine now to hear people think you are 20 and 25 ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Girls care too much about how they look. Chill the fuck out