Guys, are nails like this attractive to guys?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Very attractive

What Guys Said 22

• No. But it is just my personal preference. I like the natural look, I really don't like red nails at all.

• I would prefer without, but it's what you like that matters. I think if you're looking to date a guy, it is better without, at least for the first few dates. Then ask his advice! Does HE like painted nails? Take it from there... 😊

• The toes are great. The fingernails may be a bit long and bright in my opinion.

• Toes... sure. But when fingernails are all done up like that they are kind of a pain in the neck. Gotta be careful with em, can't play disc golf with em, no cooking with em... what's the fucking point of painted, really long nails anyways? Back scratches? I don't know... lame in my book.

• They're just nails. Something women do, does nothing for me as far as attraction. Sometimes it can be "cute" It's more for women.

• Yes that's nice

• They are a bit bright - I would have picked a lighter shade

• I prefer no nail polish

• I think I'd edge towards that a bit more. Natural normal nails.

• Yeah, I don't ever look at feet haha. I don't know when they're long I guess it's unnatural.

• Exactly, and so fragile looking

• I don't notice them most of the time but if I were to cuddle and just play around with her body, I'd take some interest in them.

• can i just say it?
    i dont think any guy really cares about nails ( unless your getting scratched the shit outta you..)
    well, at least i dont. just keep it reasonably clean and im good

• Honestly I never pay attention to a girls nails, unpainted or painted I don't really notice.

• not to me no..

• looks good

• There are guys who like that look

• yes but your nail polish is not the best. by the way whose feet are those?

• Nooo

• If you have that fetish.

• are you arabian

• Not gonna lie here, I literally don't notice when girls do stuff to their nails. It's cool, and I'll say it's cute, but really I didn't notice it until you practically begged me to.

• Varnished nails make me vomit.
    I think most men are attracted by them though.

• YES YES YES!! I have a foot fetish and love girls with those red toes xxx is that you? :)

• yess hahaha

• nice, those toes look kissable, i wish i had a girlfriend now :(

• hey are you fine with foot fetish guys btw? :D

• You need to see a manicurist. That's a horrible job. Maybe okay for your age, but you'll realize how much better it can be with a professional.