Is it possible for my butt to be too big? Lots of guys say that but is it true?

I went to 7/11 the other day and this boy was standing behind me in line we both only had like two or three items so we both got done around the same time and he confronted me outside and asked me if my butt was fake because if it was it was too big and if it was real he was impressed I was like my butt isn't fake. He was like damn and walked away. So may my butt can be TOO big. Most girls want a big butt but it seems like it's more of a curse for me.

And my breast have always been large. I wear a D cup. Guys look at my chest and my butt a lot. Girls are always asking me if I had implants but my body is natural from head to toe. My boyfriend loves my body a lot but he doesn't want other guys looking at my body. All these girls start rumors about me just out of jealousy. Like one girl said I had lyposuction and butt implants at 13. And another girl said I had breast implants. I don't care what people say but I'm just wondering if my butt and breast are actually too big. Are they? By the way my waist is 27 inches my hips 47.5 my bust 43 so yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• You sound perfect, actually. Call me 😆

• nah. jr fiiine. a 60 inch booty is too big tough

• I measured my butt last year and haven't measured it since so it's probably close to 60
      Yeah I measured it just now it's 53

• ur welcome :-D

• No such thing as to big... unless its like that woman who has to wheel her boobs around in wheel barrows. So be proud of the wagon your dragging.

• Yea it can but I'm gonna need to see it to tell for sure ;)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• How tall are you?

• If ur going to be that way u can stop or just don't comment at all
      Have a nice day

• What way? Entirely helpful and caring? Tape measurers can be tricky but I believe in you OP.

• I'm not surpised they think it's fake, Kim Kardashian (The Queen of plastic 👑) measurements are 38-26.5-41. A 20" waist to hip difference is unheard of naturally.

• you have some meat on the back its not a bad thing man

• Yes its true