I want to be the girl everyone does double take because she's so pretty. I know that's a dumb goal but this is me now. Any tips on how to do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd find new goals and work on self esteem. You're pretty now but very few women are that way and usually (at least for me) it's not because of something they've done (just are that way) and every guy has different likes/dislikes. In other words I'm sure there's some guys now that would "do a double take" I think you'll only be disappointed and frustrated holding on to this goal though and might lead to future depression. Example how are you going to know when you've reached that point and you're happy with yourself? Probably never honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

• Work out- I love cardio, but there are a lot of other good sports- swimming, running, basketball, cycling etc.
    Eat healthy food- avoid processed food as much as you can and opt for homemade meals instead. Salad is your best friend because it'll make you fuller and it's a great appetizer. Don't use the dressing though, just squeeze some lemon juice and you'll be good to go. Switch unhealthy snacks with healthy ones- walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanuts are good snacks. Instead of eating sweets, eat dark chocolate.
    Buy a good perfume, if you don't have one already. Coco Chanel said:"A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Because if you smell good, you'll feel good.
    And finally- get confident. You can be pretty as an angel but it's no use if you're not confident. Believe in yourself. Love yourself. If you see yourself as beautiful the rest of the world will too.
    It's not just about the appearance, it's about the attitude. Wear your confident attitude with pride and watch the world go: "Damn. That's a hot chick."

What Guys Said 35

• what music do you play?

I think you are pretty and have a great shape. More importantly you have a positive presence, great smile and look confident. So I think you can do what you aim to do.

not sure how to do this in bikini... a lot of that is around body shape... so

Small changes:
    tone legs
    Hair - keep color as is, put up high maybe. looks good
    Biggest change required is outfit... need heels, nice dress/outfit, handbag, and bling. just going to have to go shopping and try things on to find what works. I've done that with girls and I know when it looks good, but I can't pick it. Chat with @Sayyes2courtney... girl has an eye for style.

• I think you look very good - Your face is so cute - I bet lots of guys do double takes

• Those pictures are double takes.

• Keep on smiling. Or get naked. Both are effective

• Keep working out. That smile.. can take lives. Careful with that.

• you look pretty attractive and very cute the way you are now

• You are stunning the way you are. Just keep on being yourself.

• You have a pretty face. I would do a double take.

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh cute but not my type.

Positives: Near ideal legs

• Eeeeh. Probably an unattainable goal.

• Here's a goal: work on playing guitar more than standing in front of a mirror half-naked.

• It's not possible. I'm sorry.

• Low rating on sanity. And like somebody once wrote, health is not everything, yet all is nothing without health.

• Not possible

• the only time i double take is for dat ass

• Mine! :3

• Whos she

18 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Your already really pretty honestly. This may sound cheesy but I really believe the most beautiful people I've met are confident and kind to others. Work on the inside and the outside will be even more beautiful. Just be healthy also, take care of your body. Your stunning :)

• No much you can change since you look awesome already.

I guess maybe tone your legs up some and your stomach?

• you're good looking

• Your body is nice!! You can maybe squat? I don't know haha because I can't really see your butt, but if it's small you know work it out!! Your face is pretty, but I think you'd look better if you filled in your brows and used some bronzer (but not too dark because your skin is light and super pretty), maybe you can try doing new things with your hair!!

• Get better makeup skills and a trendy haircut. Your body is already great, if you don't have an ass then work out for one.