Do I look like Leonardo DiCaprio really?

Do I look like Leonardo DiCaprio really? I heard it many times. Even no homo guys said so.
And do you think I can get a girlfriend in the future? I'm a late blommer. I want only a serious relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of morons will say you look like him because you're blond and handsome. Just like they say i look like Alicia Keys because I'm mixed and play the piano.

Your appearance is more masculine, particularly in the prominent cheekbones, wider face, and protruding chin. I'm guessing you're taller too. You can't pass for Leo's twin or brother, but don't worry, you're quite handsome. Also, it seems like you're not afraid to be different. Being yourself, embracing your own style, being open and honest, is the surest way to reach the right girl's heart. So you're almost there...

Finding the right person is freakin hard, if not harder, for people's whose appearance generates a lot of unwanted attention.

• I don't know. I feel like if I be honest and open, she will mock with me. I got some flirty looks at classes. But, I think she wants me to just add another guy to her list. I'm virgin it makes me think she will mock about it too.

Just say your standards are really high, and you haven't met the right girl, or you believe in sex after marriage (very romantic, imo). Guys like that are like in the fairy tales, amazing and incredibly rare!

Oh, and if she makes you feel like that, then she's not it. I hated people like that in school, where I always had to watch what I said, in case I'm labeled as weird, or get that awkward "look". Trust your gut. When you meet the right person... its SOOO AWESOME... like you just keep laughing cause you understand each other so well!! Finishing sentences... no awkward topics. You feel like you can literally talk about anything. You keep bouncing stuff off them to see what they think, and you share such strong passions... :D I met a person like that, and it kind of changed my life. I feel like I'm on a high around them, and vice versa. I have to force myself not to call them too often. Too bad he's not cute enough to date, :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro you should get swol

• If you gained some muscle you'd be a legit legendary slayer.

• Yeah that sucks

• I accepted my fate. I'm cool with myself. But, I won't be able to flirt any women. That is all.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think you look like Leonardo Dicaprio at all. If anything, I'd say that you resemble Nicholas Hoult:
    i.huffpost.com/.../...S-HOULT-AWKWARD-facebook.jpg

• Yeap, our eyes look so. But, I think my smile is like Tom Cruise. I have a nose like him too.

• .. I don't see much tom cruise but to each their own.

• Nope, not really.

• Nope but you are good the way you are

• Do you want to look like someone else? Nope buh if you want to look like him then you are not appreciating what you've got. He's Leo and there's nothing impressive about him apart that. You may be better than him one day. Be your own brand of wine not a patent.

• I don't know. I think people should marry about early 20s. Otherwise, it is denying our nature.

• ладно, хорошо eсли ты знаешь ))
      By the way next time when you use google translate don't write there "Of course I do" cause when someone asks you "Don't you know Russian?", Russians usually answer "Of course I know" they do not say "Of course I do" . Do is a verb which is used only by Americans and English-Speakers in this way not by Russians :)
      I've done it. You chose handsome guy's face here :)) Kudos to your taste
      But you are not Ukrainian my friend, you don't know even simple Russian
      45.media.tumblr.com/.../...lhrMjo1rm97r4o1_500.gif
      You just gave away yourself xD

• I wouldn't say so, even though you look cute.

• Only your eyes. But you're good looking.

• yes and yes

• Nope, but ur good looking.

• Kind of, and yeah of course you can!

• You look like him. Almost
    And yes why not. You're handsome enough to find one

• Nope not at all.

• Why are you anonymous? I won't try to flirt you, if you say it not so))

• I do everything anon on here. Keeps people honest, makes them take things at face value.

• You can be honest in normal mode too.

What Guys Said 7

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more