@elissadido, @jxpxtxr,

@Decentguy, i think he is more handsome than sidharth malhotra
votes and opinions

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• 5/10 his eyes and eyebrows are too close & his shoulders are way too narrow lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol no, it's not only the face.. If someone is 70lbs and 5' it doesn't matter how gorgeous his face is tbh

• Show All
    • And if u can lets see the Swedish guy though that's prolly not possible of course but I am willing to bet he is a shit looking dude with just a somewhat similar face structure to hemsworth.

• And being Indian u can trust me he does, sharper features too

• 7/10.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why 7? I can't see a single flaw in his face. And y call that Persian dude hot lol

• He is decent, nothing special to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a total babe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually not very attracted to Indian guys, but this one is quite hot. Definitely up there.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is handsome

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• he looks pretty smart and handsome,
    and yeah he does looks more handsome than sidharth but sidharth has his own charm

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, he earns the rare 9

0|0
    0|0
  • seven

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao look at him trying to puff his hair up to compensate for his tiny indian head.
    Also, his eyes are so weird - tiny and slanted.
    Have you made your mind up yet as to whether you're an Indian or a Pakistani?

0|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't have a tiny head and positive canthal tilt is a great tilt I wish I had that

• Show All
    • vnmc1231231111, maybe one day, you will manage to look Pakistani and won't be so ashamed of your genetically inferior appearance. Keep trying though, don't give up!

• Somewhere around 9.5 ;)

0|0
    0|0