How can I fix how ugly I look?

How can I fix how ugly I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't, but if you lose so much weight you will look stunning

• So you agree I'm ugly

• Eh she's a teenage girl.. where as ur an older man, keep ur negative beasty comments to urself.. lose weight my arse.. nothing wrong with her weight... she will turn out to be a stunner and won't give u the time of day

• @Brokenheartedx im 17 years old... its not correct the age your seeing. Its true though we all look better as we grow older

Most Helpful Girl

• I always read the comments before I answer... ur not letting some trolls tell u that ur ugly are u? I asked a question on here about how to get confidence and I got ripped to shreds on my appearance and my weight.. post the question I'll deal with the little bastards for u.. they can call me ugly I wouldn't give a shit...

One thing I always look at when someone posts a q like this is their eyes.. u my dear are not gettin enough sleep... use a cold spoon under those eyes to stop the bags.. bagged eyed=not enough sleep!! Or start drinkin more water..

That's really it just tidy ur brows up and that's all u need to do... ur a pretty girl and ull blossom into a beautiful woman...

anyone tells u any different means they haven't a bloody clue what there on about... and smile as well...

• Thanks. I really needed that based on how low I've been feeling lately 😊

• See that guy then one going on.. no way he got that big from hard work... plus if u noticed my answer that's the same guy who called me fat and how if I lost weight etc etc when the question I asked wasn't about how I looked... the guy is a certified troll.. probably not him in the picture anyway.. block him he's a negative person x

What Guys Said 9

• No need to. There's nothing wrong. You are very pretty, and in a few years, even prettier! Just smile a bit more. That will melt any heart!

• Wtf... do I even get a choice as to what I find ugly or attractive. Im not even judging your looks, I'm judging your personality. You are negative and therefore become undatable for me. Sorry but you gotta love yourself before you can love another...

• You look good - Don't be so harsh on yourself

• Smiling does, I know you've got a beautiful smile

• wait until you're 18 and done growing

• If you're ugly, I hate to think what I am. You're perfect.

• What makes you think you're ugly?

• you are not ugly but beautiful.

• can't

What Girls Said 14

• you're not ugly, but if you're not comfortable on your own skin you can try a new hairstyle
    pixel.nymag.com/.../30-natural-hair.w1200.h630.jpg
    or a bit of make up
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e0e6c35d07.jpg
    reinvent yourself!

• You're not ugly dearly. You're pretty as hell. And if you really don't like how you look then I'm sorry you don't see what I see. Beautiful melanin girl. However if you want to intensify your features then try make up. You don't need it but make up is fun and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't lol.

• You are by no means ugly! Very pretty.
    Just maintain healthy eating and exercising practices and smile!

• you're not ugly at all..

• you ll grow up to be very pretty
    but you won t look in a good shape from the little I can see
    work on that

• Smile

• Why would you think your ugly? I don't think you need to fix anything about you, you have naturally nice skin, you don't need makeup , you're actually really cute.

• OMG ur so adorable!!!
    Cute 🙃🙃🙃!!!

• What the hell are these people trynna say here lol. You're not even ugly. You're very pretty. What makes you think you're ugly if I can ask? And oh smiling could make you more attractive. by the way what do you use for skincare? Do you have any tips?

• You're not ugly Hun, just put on some makeup maybe a cute headband, dress feminine.

• you are not ugly

• Oh no... you are really pretty!

• I did one of those rate me things on here and everyone said I was average/ugly

• I disagree with them... you are really pretty.

• You aren't ugly... you're actually really pretty

• You are not. But it's called self esteem. You can work on that