Do I look average?

Do I look average?

I have been always insecure about my looking. I'm kind of short about 5'9", it is another reason.
Do I look average and have chance with women?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine to me. I wouldn't worry about your height or looks, but I know that's easier said than done.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look kinda sad but of course you have a chance! You're in pretty good physical condition and your face is pretty handsome (no homo :P). You're definitely above average, match that up with your (probably) great personality and I'm sure you will find someone. You definitely have a chance with women!

• By sad I mean you look like you might be feeling down in the emotional sort of way. You're a handsome guy 👍🏼 (no homo)

• Ok, I'm OK with your compliment, only narrow-minded, hunks worries about it, thank you)
      I'm not sad actually, I just took that photo so.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you seem like a guy who would float my boat

• First of all, 5'9 is definitely not short. Second, you have nothing to worry about:)

• Yeah id say you're average

• I think you have a chance (:

What Guys Said 2

• You look good and should do okay with women.

• Engineer?