Would u ever undergo a plastic surgery?

People find me pretty attractive n i love the way i look. I just have this one sort of inferiority complex about my nose n even tho its not perfect everybody tells me that its suits my face. Its not like overly thick or crooked or something like that but its not def thin also. I do feel really bad about ut many times but then don't we all have certain flaws n doesn't it makes us bful in our own strange way. I have got dimples n i love them n they make me stand out but is it not ok to have a few flaws. Its not like many people point it out or something but i don't try to take selfies facing the camera infact the only time it looks really thick is while i m taking a selfie. So i just donno whether i should embrace it or go under the knife. My mom always give me examples of all the people who were not attractive at all but now they are really confident n look really good , she always tells me to be more confident n embrace my flaws n enhance my personality so maybe thats the right way to do it coz lets face it beauty notions are not constant n they are going to vary with time n people !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I don't feel the need to

Most Helpful Girl

• The problem I think with plastic surgery is when to stop having it? Lots become addicted to achieve perfect and they end up looking weird... I would have loved to have bigger boobs but learned that my boobs aren't that bad at all.. they wonky and small but their ME I wouldn't change them... as for my nose I've a huge honk and nah wouldn't change that either...

so I wouldn't... only really go for surgery if u really really need it.. if it gets u so down about it then do whatever u think will make u happy... it's ur decision and urs alone..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• God made you the way you're supposed to be, or so thats what I've heard. But I would do plastic surgery on my nose as well, I never liked my nose. Everyone always made fun of me when I was younger because it was bigger, but I outgrew it and I look perfect now (well not perfect.. but its not as noticeable). But if you feel like you're not "comfortable" in your own skin because of your nose, then plastic surgery could be done. But you shouldn't fix something that doesn't need fixing.

• Yes. I have a really ugly face, and I'd like to fix it. I want to look feminine. I want to get facial feminization surgery.

• maybe I don't know

• Yes a nose job

• Nope