How do I look? Ugly?

How do I look? Ugly?

• Good (comment)
  • Bad (comment)

Most Helpful Girl

• How can someone tell when it's just a bit of your face?

Most Helpful Guy

• we need to see the face more, but fuck those girls. You look good, and good style. Its just girls on this site are not to fond of us brown people. Give it a day and the poll will equal out trust me

• Lol man that's the best answer ever lol man screw girls opinions here. I already know that girls here are stupid..

What Girls Said 11

• It would be better if you uploaded a picture where we can see your actual face however from the side you look pretty decent.

• Now it's not the best picture since you can't see you whole face and such.
    But from what I can see you look good.

• wtf is this? lol why does getting an opinion from an "ugly girl" (what a bad thing to write) makes it any different to receive it from a pretty one? opinions are personal anyway. i'm sorry if a "hottie" said you look bad, life's tough. meh i don't get this whole question.
    it's not like if you're hot you're gonna have a model as a girlfriend, eh. and vice versa if you're ugly you're not necessarily gonna have an ugly girl.
    then again what's ugly and what's hot? it's subjective.

• You are normal to me but that doesn't matter you should be with a girl you like regardless her looks and that goes both ways

• -.-... Bad duh lol

• Ur ok not da bad...
    I voted b by the way lol

• You look like you are at the barber shop. Try a front view :/

• U look like a hot fagghot guy

• I don't know I can't see your face.

• Ur kidding right? No good not bad... Smoking Hot!!

• Why would you upload a picture of the side of your head and ask for how you look?

What Guys Said 5

• You look okay to me - I have no idea why different girls see you differently.

• Well since we can basically only see your hair color from the pic I'll give you the general rule. If your have been interested in white women, you're going to have some trouble as a good bit of them find white men more attractive.

• Well, white skin women or white woman? I just want a girl I find pretty..

• White women. They generally go for men with clean shaves, blue eyes, and colored eyes. You have darker hair and probably brown eyes.

• Oops meant colored eyes and blonde/brown hair

• Look good bro. Good style

• we need to see your face more

• who gives a fuck what others think, you should want to get a pretty girl to shut those people up. Everyone has the ability to do so. Also, you need to put a poll in the middle of the two, like more options