Girls , how do you feel when you see a better looking girl than you?

I know it happens everyday but girls, how do you feel when you see a better looking girl?
Like she is more fit than you, with bigger breats, with cuter face than yours?

like this one
Girls , how do you feel when you see a better looking girl than you?

Updates:
Girls! do you get mad when you see a better looking girl?
:)))))))))))))))))))))

0|0
18|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I might be jealous for a second and think "wow, I'd want to look like that" but I go over it pretty quickly. I got to accept the way I am and gain a lot of self-esteem on own confidence so I don't really let it bother me anymore

2|4
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• You have that feeling of "why can't i look like that" and i tend to go through like how i can become like that and i start to pick off what i wish i had, it just makes you feel like shit, It's pretty depressing to be honest haha

1|3
    0|1
  • Girls admire beauty too. Just in a non sexual way. I usually think "Jesus, how gorgeous is she!"

The was a very beautiful woman next to me in Starbucks yesterday, I was telling her how much I liked her hair. She was really nice.

How do you feel about hot guys?

0|1
    0|0
  • Well she hasn't got bigger breasts that me so I'm alright.

1|2
    0|1
    • nice! whats your size and the girl's on the pic?

• Show All
    • Yeah but I only date guys who have the personality I like. I'm actually really not bothered about a persons looks at all.

• thats very nice and right thing! personality is all.

• I'm not worried.

1|1
    0|2
  • I mean yes she's taller than me and has a way better body, but I'm pretty confident with my body so although I do this she is very attractive, I just like myself the way I am :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think "just six more months and I'll get that body and for the face, a little plastic surgery will fix that right up"

0|1
    0|1
  • i think wow she is really hot..

2|1
    0|1
  • I get sad because I start to feel insecure, but then I want to be her friend because who doesn't love pretty people?

0|1
    0|0
  • (laughing) I model part time so am used to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol why like her
    I don't feel jealous about her 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I admire how beautiful she is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I think "wow, she's pretty".

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm pretty happy with how I look, almost entirely i'd say.
    but of course seeing a girl like this one makes me feel a little uncomfortable and puts down my self esteem in general... but then again, i don't look like that. i don't and i never will because we all look different and that's okay. also everybody should support other people's appearance and not get into a competition (from what i hear it happens in gyms), whether it is between women or men or a woman and a man.
    being different from everyone else is what makes us unique. so nobody should be sad or upset when seeing a good looking person, even though i'm the first one to do it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen a girl prettier than me before I'm just as fit gorgeous as that girl and my breast are actually a lot bigger than hers bc I'm pretty sure she doesn't wear a DD cup bra. I don't even think she wears an A cup. My hair is longer and I never wear make up either so I have perfect skin. I'm sexxxy just the way I am and nobody's sexier.

Have a nice day!

0|0
    0|0
  • I praise her then go to the gym the same day for the first time in probably weeks of months

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably have a conversation and she if she's my type XD (assuming she's into girls)

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol she's not better looking then me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose same way a guy might feel - Some bothered and some not bothered.

0|1
    0|0