How do I look people. Honestly please?

How do I look people. Honestly please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lay off the specs seriously dude! You look really great without them. I find that if you have specs on, you can't really express your eyes which I think are really nice.

7-8/10 w/o the specs definitely!

• Thanks. I am actually looking at getting contact lenses.

• I say, instead, you look better when wearing that pair of scientist-glasses ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look well - I with go clean shaven or fuller stubble/beard - I don't think light stubble suits you.

What Girls Said 3

• You look quite good.
    The only thing I can put my finger on is your hair.
    In my personal oppinion it's too short and/or you need to let it spike or something. But maybe it just need to get longer.

• you look nice but not my type. maybe with longer hair and better glasses you'd look a little better!

• Cute! I love your eyes

What Guys Said 4

• Cool, especially with beard, I'm sure your eyes will attract girls, and you look like Spanish men.

• 1. Not bad
    2. Better without glasses. You are also not the pullover type
    3. Ridiculous

• What does that mean the pullover type?

• I can be wrong about that but I think u look better in a shirt. At least the combination of pullover and glasses doesn't look good in pic number two.

• Oh right Yeah I'm with you now! Sorry about that. I do wear a lot of shirts and polo tops

• how much grease u have on ur face

• 7.5 / 10