Should I straighten or curl my hair?

I have my senior pictures coming up, but I don't know what I want to do with my hair. What do you think would look better?
NOTE: I apologize for the filter. This is the only picture I have where you can see the length of my hair, and my phone isn't great at taking pictures.
Should I straighten or curl my hair?

I straightened it, so that's why it's already straight haha. I'm not so much worried about "making a statement," I just want to do whatever will look best on me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the straight look suits you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say style your hair similar to its normal texture. I have really wavy hair, and for my senior pictures I had it straightened because it looks better that way. But I kind of regret it because I rarely straighten my hair normally, so my pictures don't really look like me.

What Guys Said 15

• Straight is always better than curly.

• 1|0
  • I think straight will work well.

• Straight's good on ya :)

• Straight hair. You look cute

• Straighten it!

• They look great just the way they are

• CURL IT! if you want to stand out

• It needs volume but curling might not be the answer.

• I think you would look a lot cuter with curly hair

• Why always the dog faces? I hate that.

• I saw the previous QN on ur hair now again.. girl pls get ur confidence up its just hair get over it

• 1. I hardly recieved any opinions on that question 2. Senior pictures are somewhat of an importance, and considering it's going to be out in the heat, I figured I'd ask it again. It really has nothing to do with confidence.

• Aw you're butthurt lol signed up for a model pffft.. in your DREAMS

• I'd show you my emails, but theyre confidential. Look up my manager- her name is Dianne. And please, get over yourself. "Butthurt" is really mature. Nice try though. Keep thinking whatever you want. I actually have a career at 19, and you have the vocabulary of a 10 seven year old. Good luck in life.

• Just straighten it

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I think straight looks better on your head.

• I think fancy curls like this would look really nice for senior pictures and go good with your hair😊
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9719f860cc.jpg

• You should do loose big curls

• Straighten, you're so pretty!

• Straight

• NOT THIS FILTER AGAIN $#%#$^%&$#!
    Keep it straight