Why do girls pretend that personality matters when it comes to dating?

because unless you're good looking, your personality doesn't mean shit and if you're rich, then it means nothing... ever L O L
why do girls pretend that personality matters when it comes to dating?

im shallow as shit but i can still get girls because im physically attractive L O L.

I feel bad for you guys that think personality really matters when your girl is cheating on you with me son.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They pretend that personality matters because they know if they don't, the average and below-average guys will wake up to the truth and stop trying. When they stop trying, the source of free goodies for women will dry up, because guys that are above average aren't buying Shit for women. Why would we, when we can simply move on to the next girl if this one won't be agreeable unless she gets free stuff. Fuggedabowtit.

They have to keep the fantasy going so there is a chump waiting to wife them up after they've had a go on the Cock Carousel.

What Girls Said 7

• So because looks matter, personality doesn't? That's like saying when I go to buy a car I don't care if it has an engine because it has to have wheels.

Both are equally important.

• thats nothing like it lol. You need an engine and wheels for it to even operate. You can still date someone who has a 0/10 personality as long as he's handsome. Ask 99% of girls

• A smart, substantial girl isn't going to settle for someone who is like what you described. Chances are it's a two way street.. both are shitty, shallow people and they don't care about the others personality cuz neither has one.

Also not sure why you're friends with such awful people..

• a lot of smart pretty girls are down to earth and dont expect 10/10 flawless guys. Its just the mediocre who try and always fail. Actually, those girls are the only exception to my rule since i see pretty, intelligent girls dating the ugliest men I've ever seen.

• Maybe you think that girls don't care about personality because the only girls you mess with are hoes :/ ... personally, the personality of a guy is the most important factor. If they don't make me happy, then what's the point.

• He is beautiful I'm in love with his body and his face!! I'm rich and physically attractive but wow he is something else. Just omg catch me if I faint!

• @naturaldeven4 what type of girls do you like?

• @Shawn58 He is gorgeous!

• Id date him

• I was gonna comment and add to the discussion about his question, but has anyone else noticed how small his bottom half is compared to his top half. You look top heavy. Do you skip leg day everyday?

• You're honestly not that good looking. Look how baggy your underwear is. That's probably the biggest deterrent I have ever seen to date anyone. Tiny penises.

• Because it does matter, in the long run you may look good but if your personality is shit its just not gonna last...

• You're not even hot, being shallow is so unattractive.

What Guys Said 10

• damn man.. for someone as shallow as you are you live in a pig pen.. and whats with that old ass TV? i mean wtf either you a broke bitch or this picture is 15 years old lol.. When you can start getting women to pay your bills and cleaning your flat.. and no i ain't talking bout momma lol.. Then you can be shallow mate until then back to the beta pool bitch

• They like to act like they are really deep for priiritizing personality and that they are better than everyone else.

• But OP you're black... life is still harder for than the rest of us. You might be able to get someones girl, but I can do that too, and be able to get a job.

No offense

• because it does, to some. for all they know, they could see a really nice looking guy and want to go out with him, but then realize he's a d*ck and dump him. Girls want someone who understands them and has a lot in common with them, among other things

• A bit full of yourself? I think you're butt ugly

Both, personality and physical attraction matters

• Lmfaooo this is hilarious @elissadido, @Decentguy😂😂😂😂

• It's true. LEL.

• You get girls and leave the women to the men

• Dude your overly concieted and your not all that lol

• Tf is wrong with you ugly black retard