How did I look for prom?

When I had first got it I thought it was gorgeous. But once I got to prom I felt out of place. Everyone else looked dazzling and I felt like I looked frumpy. That was my first time going to any school dance and obviously my last because it was senior prom. I didn't know how other girls would look and I guess I just didn't feel like I looked good anymore.How did I look for prom?

Most Helpful Guy

• your looking stunning

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• You look fine

• Seems nice to me - Maybe just a bit of insecurity looming, lots of girls probably had similar thoughts about their dresses.

• Love the cleavage gap. The rest is a bit meh.

• You look great in that! Dont worry about what others think - it's what you think about yourself that really matters

• Nice, sexy

• You're going to make some boys thirsty.

• Sadd

• That dress I believe correct term is "slays" . the key is carrying every dress like u own it don't u see celebs come up with the weirdest dresses and they own the red carpet and suddenly we all like the dress so jus like that always carry ursllf like ur the best n others will think so too. n ur dress was good too y the hek dd u think otherwise

• Bah.

Looks like you are asking about a bosom, and a dress.
    Kind 'a question.

• its nice

• super duper sexy and hot <3. people will melt down.

What Girls Said 2

• You look great. I love the dress.

• gorgeous <3