All I ever do is tie my hair up in a bun 24/7. I hate my hair down but I'm not sure. Does it look ok?

All I ever do is tie my hair up in a bun 24/7. I hate my hair down but I'm not sure. Does it look ok?I wear it like this all the time wherever I go

Selfie with my hair down since ages

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you look great!!! Hair up or down. Honestly don't blame you for putting it up. Seems easier. Laziness always wins out for me. Hence why I have a buzzcut xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks fine to me

What Guys Said 16

• Either way looks great, I might favour bun but it is only by slimmest of margins - I don't know because bun pic in black and white but your beautiful eyes really stand out in hair down pic

• You look wonderful both ways although your are one of those few women who can really rock a bun.

• in the first pic your hairs looks perfect

• Looks better in a bun in my opinion. Either way your hair looks great and has a nice color to it.

• You have one of those faces that could make a shaved head look good. But hair down looks more social.

• its nice. bt bun is hotter

• Your hair look great...

• You're pretty enough to do whatever you want with your hair and it'll look good

• you look gorgeous.

• You're very pretty!

• You are really beautiful both ways. I love your eyes.

• Okkk

• YEs you have a very beautiful face and mesmerizing eyes

• Looks fine both ways.

• Tied hair suits you much better than free hair.

• Wow you're stunning :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 6

• I think you look great :/ . Your hair is straight there's no need to be self conscious.
    I hate having my hair down cause it's curly.

• Love the bun! Wish I could get mine to look as cute as yours

• looks good

• Both are beautiful! How do you get all your hair up into that bun with such short hair?

• I just pull it super tight and make sure no hair falls out when tying it up. I've got good technique because I've had short hair for ages

• so pretty!!! both hair styles suit you so well :)

• you have beautiful hair.