All I ever do is tie my hair up in a bun 24/7. I hate my hair down but I'm not sure. Does it look ok?

All I ever do is tie my hair up in a bun 24/7. I hate my hair down but I'm not sure. Does it look ok?I wear it like this all the time wherever I go

Selfie with my hair down since ages

0|0
7|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you look great!!! Hair up or down. Honestly don't blame you for putting it up. Seems easier. Laziness always wins out for me. Hence why I have a buzzcut xD

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Either way looks great, I might favour bun but it is only by slimmest of margins - I don't know because bun pic in black and white but your beautiful eyes really stand out in hair down pic

0|0
    0|0
  • You look wonderful both ways although your are one of those few women who can really rock a bun.

0|0
    0|0
  • in the first pic your hairs looks perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks better in a bun in my opinion. Either way your hair looks great and has a nice color to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have one of those faces that could make a shaved head look good. But hair down looks more social.

0|0
    0|0
  • its nice. bt bun is hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair look great...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty enough to do whatever you want with your hair and it'll look good

0|0
    0|0
  • you look gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are really beautiful both ways. I love your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okkk

0|0
    0|0
  • YEs you have a very beautiful face and mesmerizing eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine both ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tied hair suits you much better than free hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you're stunning :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think you look great :/ . Your hair is straight there's no need to be self conscious.
    I hate having my hair down cause it's curly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the bun! Wish I could get mine to look as cute as yours

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are beautiful! How do you get all your hair up into that bun with such short hair?

0|0
    0|0
    • I just pull it super tight and make sure no hair falls out when tying it up. I've got good technique because I've had short hair for ages

• so pretty!!! both hair styles suit you so well :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you have beautiful hair.

0|0
    0|0