Why is it that compared to other Korean American men, I'm the most different of them all?
1. Most Korean American men have short hair, I grow my hair longer and I want it down to my waist.
2. Most Korean American men like pop, hip hop, or pop rock. I love heavy metal and industrial, since I love my music aggressive and technical.
3. Most Korean American men are happy and jolly. I'm the quiet and antisocial type.
4. Most Korean American men are conformist model minorities. Not me, I'm a rebellious metalhead and a goth. I commonly wear band shirts, denim vests, trenchcoats, spikes, and chain accessories.
5. Most Korean American men prefer Asian women. Not me, I only like white women, more than my own race. Most likely due to growing up in an all white suburb.
6. Most Korean American men are Christians. Not me, I'm an atheist and use Satan's name as a way of fighting against organized religion.
7. Most Korean American men hang out with mainly East Asians. I don't have any Korean friends. I have white friends, Latino friends, black friends, South Asian friends, but no friends of my own race.
8. Most Korean Americans like watching happy things. Not me, I love horror films and slashers!
9. Most Korean Americans like Korean food. I hate that stuff, I'll stick to hamburgers, pizza, and other fast food.
10. Most Korean Americans are short, I'm 6'2" and tower over all of them.
And are you different from most people of your own ethnicity?
Most Helpful Girl
I'm technically labeled as white though I'm a mixture of Cherokee Indian, Scottish, British, French and probably others I can't remember. Though I don't necessarily have problems with my looks, I'm mostly ostracized due to my personality. (Though people don't like my hip length curly brown hair or my lip and industrial piercings.) they think I should be sooooo freaking girly and have a higher pitched voice, not the naturally deeper and huskier one I have. They think that I should like peppy things and shoes when I'd rather laze around in jeans/sweats and a leather jacket or t-shirt. I get a lot of hate cause I cuss a lot and am sarcastic or that I'm introverted and like dark and creepy things. They also think I'm weird for personally thinking Asians are attractive more than white people (though I do like white and anyone else as long as I get along with their personality) society just pisses me off anymore. Haha sorry for ranting in your question's opinion box. Ya sound awesome okay? F*ck society and just have fun being yourself :)1
Most Helpful Guy
Most Korean American men are not self-obsessed faggots..
Wow you really are the world's most different Korean American man.0