Is this dress not appropriate for a bachelorette party? Why didn't the girls like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• They were jealous, because they were dressed like grandmothers and you weren't.

What Guys Said 21

• Looks okay to me - I thought bachelorette parties were girls letting their hair down - What happens on bachelorette parties stays on bachelorette parties etc.

• Jealous women will always hate.

• Because they're jealous of the fact that you look mind blowingly sexy.

https://i.imgflip.com/17jwpc.jpg

• It's pretty revealing but you're hot and you have a nice body so it looks good on you

• They probably didn't like it because they were jealous that you were getting all of the attention. You must've turned a lot of heads in that dress

• That's a stripper one up dress meant to get boys thirsty. Unless the plan was to do work in the club that was probably offensive to the situation.

• Yeah, this looks more like something you'd wear to a night club than a bachelorette party

• That's fantastic haha. They were jealous

• It's a bit revealing. Guess the other girls got jealous.

• Because upstaging the bride is seen as insensitive or bad manners.

• How nonconservative.

• its looking hot

• Probably because you outdid them. I'm guessing they were dressed more conservatively.

• They are just jealous of that cleavage. You're a bomb

• Whos she

• Wouldn't you be bothered by men staring at you?

• It doesn't seem that elegante so prob that is why

• Are bachelor parties considered galas?

• Walk on the street elegant? Lmfao please crawl back into the Rock you came out of.

• @GrapeJuice Not sure which of us came from under the rock

• there jealous because you look good in it! Isn't it obvious, women always get intimidated by beautiful women, duh!! Could you tell me how i look if i send a link?

• hottt damn

• I like it but wouldn't want my girlfriend wearing it haha. Those girls don't want to be upstaged

• It's very sexy but not good for that type of party unless you're the stripper, they were probably wondering why you would wear that there

• Bachelor parties are not for nuns. Why would she need to dress like one?

• @GrapeJuice I think the other girls would be jealous of her and draw all the attention away from them so they might be annoyed at her but yeah she can do what she wants if she doesn't care about that

• you look amazing in that! Stunning :) I have no idea why... hey can I drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 11

• It probably took attention away from the bride to b... looks a little slutty... super sexy and hot, but a little slutty for the occasion...

• This was a bachelorete party... It's not a group of old ladies gathering up to drink tea.

• "The only woman that should look stunning is the bride. " BS! If someone else is hotter, then someone else is hot. Just accept it. No need to be a hating b.

• @GrapeJuice hahahaha!!! O my goodness... she asked a question and I answered... u dint have to like it... and I'm bit even saying I agree, I as just giving her my opinion... relax... lol

• ugh its way too revealing

• Is that a hen do? There just pub/club crawls anyway so no not inappropriate... inappropriate for a wedding tho lol

• Because they're hating

• It's a bit revealing so upstages the bride

• I have that same exact dress I wear it every day just to sip champagne. My mother in law hates it. She lives in the mother in law suite so I kinda nicely tell her that if she doesn't like it to just go back to her suite and leave me and my champagne alone on the balcony

• Trashy as fuck but whatever

• It's appropriate

• Very trashy looking to me...

• WTF is a bachelorete party for? Surely not to gather up and knit sweaters.

• Most of the girls commenting seem to be forgetting its a damn bachelorette party, not a senior citizen reunion.

• @GrapeJuice - Most of the girls commenting seem to know what a bachelorette party actually is, unlike you.

• people can't take sexiness and shut their motherfucking mouths, there's always something wrong. Your dress was sexy as fuck you probably were the spotlight at the party.