Is she pretty? photos?

I discovered recently that my ex boyfriend is now talking to the girl pictured below I think that he ended our relationship because of her (he ended me a week ago) and during ourr relationship he would show me pictures of this girl and say she was his friend but I think it was more than that and now im getting really paranoid that he cheated me on me with her and I've also became very insecure about myself because I know he is talking to her. do you think she is pretty?

• Yes she's pretty
  • No she isn't pretty

Most Helpful Guy

• She's attractive
    But you don't need to compare yourself with her

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't be using her photos on here without her permission but yes I think she's pretty

• I've seen a lot of people use photos on here without the person's permission?

• okay... well it wouldn't show up.. lol its not connected to the internet like facebook is. its more private. take one of your friends pics and reverse search it. that will prove to you that it dosnt work. even though im sure thats what you did anyways

• @Puppylove94 You seem very sure of yourself which is funny because you have no proof and the reason why you have no proof is because my pictures are my pictures. I have instagram, tumblr, facebook, twitter, youtube, younow, and VK all of which you are able to search using Google so if I was using someone's elses pictures they would show up as a match on Google we live in a society where most people have multiple social media accounts not just Instagram lol

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah she's hot. But you shouldn't be worried about that. If she was evil enough to fuck him while he was with you then she'll do something eventually that will hurt him to. What goes around comes around, But what she looks like shouldn't hurt you,

• She looks like a magazine chick hmmm

• She is very pretty

• Yes she is, very.

• she's pretty but nt my type.
    but definitely not just a friend. but i wouldn't jump to conclusions about cheating. maybe he did the honorable thing of splitting up instead of staying and cheating.
    he one shallow mofo tho

• She looks like a man with long hair

• She's more than pretty I would say she's very beautiful!

• yeah she is

• Sure

• yeah she's pretty but remember you don't always know for sure what's inside his head. maybe he's not even interested in her as a girlfriend and just wants her to be his friend?

• I think she is beautiful and if your ex isn't man enough to give you a reason of why he broke up with you then honestly you should just forget about him and stop posting pictures of his new girl its kinda weird

• yess

• Damn. He definitely ended it for her. I'm sorry.

• Don't want to make you even more insecure but she is really gorgeous

• she is pretty ugly tbh. Im saying that because she is wearing so much make up. I if could see her relay face she could probably look really pretty and my type.

• You are gaming us by that picture taken from somewhere on the Web.
    Come on.

What Girls Said 5

• She's so pretty!!

• She's very gorgeous and her makeup looks really good it makes her eyes stand out

• Sure

• Why do you think she's the reason he broke up with you? Just because he has showed you have pictures before doesn't mean something was going on with them and how do you even know that she's talking to him? He could of taken her pictures from a facebook or a instagram thought she was pretty and used them to make you jealous?
    To answer your question though yes she's very pretty

• He's being catfished because I know of her or you are her! Hey girl! Lol