I am wayyy to sexy?

I'm so damn sexy I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. I am wayyy to sexy?
I look 100% better at 10% body fat. I'm at like 23% right now, and I look so damn good.

Long face, strong jaw, deep eyes, thick hair, full lips, dimples, nice teeth, muscular body, amazing skin, and Greek style curls. I don't care what any of you say I'm beautiful af lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like you tried to do the Kylie Jenner lip thing, and constipation looking level = 100 %. Sure.. sure you're sexy with lady lips.

What Girls Said 10

• If you say do hun...

• At least you still have your confidence.

• guys that brag/find themselves sexy=not sexy

• Lmfaoooo 😂 Work the camera! 👌🏼

• You're so fucking hot. TOO sexy.

• You tell em! I feel the exact same way! I am sexy too!!

• I would not say that you're overly attractive because you're not personally my type, but I bet that to someone out there, you're 100% what they're looking for. You go boy!! Don't give a frik what anyone else says, you rock!

• I don't need those kind words but thanks. I'm everyone's dream man, just throwing that out there

• Jeez it must be hard to be that attractive , I feel for you man

• Sexy biatch 😎

• Oke so?

• Thank you! You're fukin awesome

• Yes , but not perfect

• I never said I was... I mean I'm pretty close lol

What Guys Said 12