I am 17, in 12th, a ginger, 5'3 and 127lbs I have self-esteem issues since I was called "thunder thighs" in 6th grade by my crush. What do you think?

I am 17, in 12th, a ginger, 5'3 and 127lbs I have self-esteem issues since I was called
This is my Mommy and Me
HOCO 2K16

• Ugly
  • Okay
  • Average
  • Pretty
  • Gorgeous

Most Helpful Guy

• wow :0 :D , your crush certainly was either blind, stupid or both , lol talk about shredding a winning lottery ticket dayummn, that crush missed out big time, your beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a pretty face and nice hair. I love your freckles too:) but, i can hardly tell if you have thunder thighs or not since you have posted mainly pictures of just your face and no offence but ur teeth are really yellow maybe u should get them whitened.

• Thank you, I don't have many pictures of my body... I've been doing Treatment on my teeth, They are getting better, that's something else I don't like about me. I've been fixing myself to my liking. I've been eating healthier foods and going to the gym more too

• just ask for a whitening at the dentist or use baking soda it really works. But even with yellow teeth you're still pretty and it''s fixable

• Thank you for your help :)

What Guys Said 19

• You appearance is lovely, your looks and body shape have developed to that of a very attractive young girl.

• You are pretty and adorable.

• Asker what is the most recent pic? The HOCO 2k16 one?

• The most recent photo is the Photo above the photo of me in the polka dot dress

• Oh okay I just saw you comments that your changing your body to your likeing. Good work! Eating healthy and working out is always beneficial. You also look like your changing into a woman and not a kid anymore to ya know? Lol

• You're attractive
    Are those freckles 😶?
    And wtf is thunder thighs?

• yes.. I have many... MANY freckles, here is what urban dictionary said ""THUNDER THIGHS" are a fat girls thighs that are so humoungous, big & fat that they clap together when they walk. This produces a loud noise which goes like "SLAP, SLAP, SLAP" , hence the "thunder" part of the word."

• Not that I notice...

• Ok
      Umm
      Don't worry
      Guys will be crazy for you 😂 LOL

• you are very attractive and cute looking,

• wouldbang/10 ;-)

• You seem happy and confident to me. Your hair is 🔥🔥🔥 in that polka dot dress photo

• You're a hot shot.

Just get your teeth whitened and take care of them, that's all I have to say.

• why they are so yellow is when I was a kid, my mother and father never took proper care of me... Never making me take care of my health so I never really brushed my teeth... I brush them every day 3 times a day now and also I whiten them all the time. Now they aren't as yellow. I'm going to the dentist soon and going to ask if they can whiten them for me.

• lol... yeah i guess. but it wasn't just the brushing of my teeth... it was more than that. It was no food, dirty clothes... no socks. bruises when mom got angry... it was drugs when kids weren''t looking... it was strange men in my room because mom wanted a fun night and when it was all over, she passed out with a stranger in the house. it was much more than just teeth...

I'm sorry to hear that.

• Just perfect

• Your very sexy, nice legs!

• cute

• Send pics of rear glute spread please

• You are stunning!! Seriously :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• you're pretty

• I loved your pictures especially the one at the beach