Who's prettier? And why?

Who's prettier? And why?

• Left
  • Middle
  • Right
    Vote C
  • None
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1120

Most Helpful Guy

• great, more underage "how do I look" questions. this time it's also, "feed my ego and tell me I look better than my friends".

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl on the left shouldn't even be an option we shades are blcoking her face...

Anyways the girl on the right.

What Guys Said 19

• Right. Why? Smile and looks good plus more like a woman the rest have yet to reach that point it seems.

• I think the girl on the right - Lovely face

• Right. She seems to have the best body shape and the prettiest face.

• Tan, nicest smile, and no glasses, mind you glasses can be cute but not the ones the one on the left are wearing.

• Right.

• Right, I like a tan

• Right vereeyy pretty

• Girl all the way to the right. And because of her darker skin, her eyes, and her smile

• The girl in the middle and the one on the right are both pretty, but the girl in the middle is more my type of girl. So I would chose the girl in the middle.

• When there are three articles, you ask "who's the prettiest?" Not prettier.

I think 2nd one is the prettiest because she has a really nice smile and nice hair too

• right and Genetics...

• You...

• Her dark skin, her eyes and smile.

• Me, cause i am

• They are kids... But I think the middle one can be really pretty as she comes of age.

• They're all fine.

• all literally shit

• i like the right one, she looks pretty, great hair and skin. I also like the middle one too. Which one are you? I will give you an honest opinion if you want.

• Definitely the one on the left. Though none of them are really

What Girls Said 10

• didn't vote the girl with the sunglasses bc i can't see her eyes, maybe she's pretty, eyes are important. and i didn't vote the girl in the middle bc her braces make her less pretty. The girls next to this girl, has a nice hairstyle, no braces, and perfect make up

• The brown girl for sure..

• You guys look like you're 13 or 14 going on 18. Stop trying to grow up so fast. Don't worry about who's prettier right now because you'll change a lot in looks by 16 or 17.

• Pretty sure you know

• Right she seems older the other two just need to grow up more that's all

• right looks the best in this picture because she is the most put together. her outfit is very professional and cute and she looks the most confident out of the three. but you ladies all look very gorgeous for your age :)

• The middle if you cover those horrible teeth.

• The one in the middle. But I am the minority ;_;

• Girl on the left is the prettiest. She has taken time to put makeup on, style her hair, pick out a nice dress etc. The other two don't look like they made much effort.

• I meant the girl on the right, I had a blonde moment haha :)

• You all are :)