How do I look with sunglasses?

how do I look with sunglasses?

Hi guys 😄 Long story short one of my friends said I look like a douche with sunglasses on. He was joking but I'm just curious if there's any truth to it. How do you think I look with sunglasses? (I know this is shallow but I'm just curious 😂) If you were to see me walking down your street (NOT playing Pokemon Go, mind you 😉) looking like that ^, what would you think of me? Thanks in advance 😄

Well I guess that settles it, I'll keep the shades 😂 Thanks for all the input! If you're reading this I hope you have a great day! See you around fellow GAGers 🙃

Most Helpful Guy

• You call them sunglasses, i call them hater blockers 😎

• Thanks for mho and try some aviator sunglasses, they look cool. I plan on getting a pair myself

What Girls Said 6

• I'd think you'd look very handsome and cute ( not trying to be offensive with the cute remark haha). Also, you have a beautiful smile, you look so happy~ oh and if you were playing Pokemon go, I wouldn't mind, as long as you didn't run face first into a pole.

• Well pokemon go should make it better ;)

• You don't look like a douche, more of a friendly guy :)

• you look so smart and handsome

• The hat ruins it.

• You look like a man who lives in an over priced studio apartment in nyc trying to breaking in to the Broadway industry while working at a local Starbucks in the meantime but never a douche
    :-)

What Guys Said 3

• You look good to me

• Blind.

• They suit you well.