How do I look with sunglasses?

how do I look with sunglasses?

Hi guys 😄 Long story short one of my friends said I look like a douche with sunglasses on. He was joking but I'm just curious if there's any truth to it. How do you think I look with sunglasses? (I know this is shallow but I'm just curious 😂) If you were to see me walking down your street (NOT playing Pokemon Go, mind you 😉) looking like that ^, what would you think of me? Thanks in advance 😄

Updates:
Well I guess that settles it, I'll keep the shades 😂 Thanks for all the input! If you're reading this I hope you have a great day! See you around fellow GAGers 🙃

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You call them sunglasses, i call them hater blockers 😎

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for mho and try some aviator sunglasses, they look cool. I plan on getting a pair myself

What Girls Said 6

• I'd think you'd look very handsome and cute ( not trying to be offensive with the cute remark haha). Also, you have a beautiful smile, you look so happy~ oh and if you were playing Pokemon go, I wouldn't mind, as long as you didn't run face first into a pole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well pokemon go should make it better ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't look like a douche, more of a friendly guy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you look so smart and handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • The hat ruins it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a man who lives in an over priced studio apartment in nyc trying to breaking in to the Broadway industry while working at a local Starbucks in the meantime but never a douche
    :-)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You look good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Blind.

1|0
    0|0
  • They suit you well.

0|0